Switch casual multiplayer? πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

shrimpster

Greenhorn
hey so I'm fairly new: I got the game nearly two weeks ago and I've nearly finished up my first year. kinda wanna play multiplayer with some other semi-beginners, just to vibe and meet new people while still half sucking at the game. let me know if you'd be interested and I'll set up a small discord server if enough people wanna join πŸ˜™βœŒ

Age the Sage

Sodbuster
hey so I'm fairly new: I got the game nearly two weeks ago and I've nearly finished up my first year. kinda wanna play multiplayer with some other semi-beginners, just to vibe and meet new people while still half sucking at the game. let me know if you'd be interested and I'll set up a small discord server if enough people wanna join πŸ˜™βœŒ
There arent alot of people posting in here surprisingly, but i have found that the stardew valley facebook page brings good results if you want to try there. Or if your atleast 18 i have a group that you might be interested in.

felippy

Newcomer
oi iniciei meu save a alguns dias tb estou interresado minha tag no discord Γ© esse felippy9 # 1970 se ter interrese em jogar cmgme chama lΓ‘

boopboop

Newcomer
Im in. Dm me ill send my fc. Are you on discord?

FluffyFrog

Newcomer
HII! i would love to play stardew with u! i am on discord user BEE U i just started playing stardew a few months ago