Switch [BUG] Didn't get reward for bone-collecting quest

Magna

Greenhorn
Did the quest for Gunther where you have to collect 100 bone fragments. Completed the quest, and the UI told me I was getting a bone mill recipe, but it's been days since and I still don't have the bone mill in my crafting menu, didn't get a letter about it or anything. I saw someone on Reddit mentioned the same bug a couple of weeks ago.

dubesor

Farmhand
did you put the 100 fragments into gunters box as stated in the quest description? just collecting it isn't enough.

Jessw1919

Newcomer
Did the quest for Gunther where you have to collect 100 bone fragments. Completed the quest, and the UI told me I was getting a bone mill recipe, but it's been days since and I still don't have the bone mill in my crafting menu, didn't get a letter about it or anything. I saw someone on Reddit mentioned the same bug a couple of weeks ago.
The same thing happened to me; I collected the bones and dropped them off at the box in the museum. The next day I got mail from Gunther giving me the blueprints to craft a Bone Mill. Many in game weeks later I still don’t have access to the Bone Mill in my crafting menu. (PS4)

Ereo

Helper
Just to be sure: did you notice all the new creating items appear on a separate page if the menu, and you have to scroll down further than before?

Justine

Newcomer
I am having the same issue. I also did not get the quality bait recipe from Willy. I'm really new to this game and hoping to find a solution.

Garo

Newcomer
I'm having the same problem with the quest The Strong Stuff. I'm playing in splitscreen on Switch and delivered the twelve Potato juices to Pam and also got the cutscene when I visited her the next day, but I didn't get her letter and also didn't unlock the new TV channel.
Maybe the bug occured because we accepted a new quests (Gifts for George) before completing The Strong Stuff.

Justine

Newcomer
So I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not but I just turned on my game and all my missing recipes are there. Apparently I was missing 4. Maybe everyone should restart and check again?

Garo

Newcomer
I'm having the same problem with the quest The Strong Stuff. I'm playing in splitscreen on Switch and delivered the twelve Potato juices to Pam and also got the cutscene when I visited her the next day, but I didn't get her letter and also didn't unlock the new TV channel.
Maybe the bug occured because we accepted a new quests (Gifts for George) before completing The Strong Stuff.
I have to correct myself. Unlike the other quests from the board for this quest to get the reward, you have to visit Pam after finishing the quest and watching the cutscene to collect the reward the day after. We got the new channel now.