Xbox [BUG] Singing stone

Fat Link

Cowpoke
I was about to report the same thing.

Though the difference in my version is I can kinda hear some very faint low grade humming when I hold the “A” button but yeah still barely any sound at all out of it especially when compared to the very loud and clear and I’m sure correct sounding Switch version of the game.

Also the similar looking standing stones in the cave for the music/chime puzzle on the Ginger Island 1.5 expansion also don’t produce sound.

BlooShinja

Newcomer
I’m still experiencing this same issue on Xbox One X. It makes the “Simon” puzzle with the crystals in the island cave much more difficult.

Mrcupcake

Newcomer
I was about to report the same thing.

Though the difference in my version is I can kinda hear some very faint low grade humming when I hold the “A” button but yeah still barely any sound at all out of it especially when compared to the very loud and clear and I’m sure correct sounding Switch version of the game.

Also the similar looking standing stones in the cave for the music/chime puzzle on the Ginger Island 1.5 expansion also don’t produce sound.
I am experiencing the exact same thing and I thought I was going crazy! I love the little sounds and this has been the only issue I’ve had and I really want it to be fixed :(