Unofficial mod updates

fruiti pebbles

Greenhorn
anybody know why custom furniture still hasn't been updated? is it just too complicated to update, with some of the new furniture functionality added in 1.5, even for a bandaid fix? i just want my funky furniture sets back ;-;

i would look at it myself but i don't know much abt that type of coding
If you’re hung up on aesthetics, I’d be happy to help you make your current furniture into a simple Content Pack in the meantime. It won’t be perfect (it will replace the vanilla furniture instead of adding like Custom Furniture does), but it’ll be something. All I’d need from you is the furniture mods you’re currently using, with the pieces you want highlighted.

Just let me know, :).

Hi, Well I wanted to use the Custom furniture Hamster and Guinea pig mod, but since the latest update the custom furniture mod it not compatible anymore with stardew valley 1.5, and well I was wondering if someone knows it if is possible to use this mod without the custom furniture mod?

And this mod dosen't replace furniture, the mod adds them to the game and then you go to Robin to buy them for 100g both of them.

Last edited:

Panthola

Greenhorn
Is there any mod (updated) that makes you able to craft from any chest at the farm when using a workbench? I need more than 8 chests around it now that ChestEx is not working

Possumpunk

Greenhorn
Mi's and Magimatica's Country furniture is not the cause of this. That mod only effects the furniture tile sheet and all the items that you saw invisible are on the craftables tile sheet. If you have Sauvignon in Stardew installed, it's likely the cause. My telephone and stone chest were invisible and I realized that the only mod I have with a craftables tile sheet in the assets is Sauvignon in Stardew. The unofficial update uses the old tile sheet. Try removing this mod or any mod with an outdated tile sheet and that should fix it. It fixed it for me.
i dont have Sauvignon :/

Geethebluesky

Farmhand
Are requests to update mod compatibility OK?

I use PFM Upgraded Jars which still works in 1.5, but the author never added Roe support since in 1.4, PFM didn't support it. It does now though.
I am really not sure how to get Roe working with the upgraded jars.

Is anyone good at that stuff and could make some producer rules to add support for Roe?

(I'll delete if I'm in the wrong place!)

Edit: If anyone wants this, I tried making my own, I only tested for Copper jars with normal roe but the only difference between jars is the name and quantities so it should work right out of the box... Hopefully the other 3 will just work.

Replace [PFM] Upgraded Jars\ProducerRules.json with this (nothing else is changed):
https://pastebin.com/WZrjzKTa

Last edited:

libraryaddict

Greenhorn
Updated Skill Prestige mod. For the addons like Luck/Cooking/Magic use these downloads as I didn't change that.

Source: https://github.com/libraryaddict/SkillPrestige/tree/develop

This is just a fix for the resizing issue if you change the zoom or UI. Aka, the buttons "don't work" and the windows appear in the wrong location.
I might've missed a few windows, but I doubt it.

The source doesn't contain the updated project stuff because I didn't cleanly integrate dependencies resolving.

Attachments

floofwolfe

Tiller
Is there any mod (updated) that makes you able to craft from any chest at the farm when using a workbench? I need more than 8 chests around it now that ChestEx is not working
Look into Convenient Chests! By default it allows you to craft from any chest within a certain distance of you (and that distance is easily configurable), and I set mine up so that I can craft from basically any chest that I can see on my screen, which allows me to organize my chests a bit better without needing them all in a super tight clump.

Latest unofficial update here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-24#post-23433

Last edited:

Beelily

Newcomer
Hi there, apologies if this has already been discussed, but has Animal Sitter been updated to the most recent version/is it still compatible?

Flyff

Tiller
Look into Convenient Chests! By default it allows you to craft from any chest within a certain distance of you (and that distance is easily configurable), and I set mine up so that I can craft from basically any chest that I can see on my screen, which allows me to organize my chests a bit better without needing them all in a super tight clump.

Latest unofficial update here: https://smapi.io/log/7a22356fe90941a9b8488f9c47eaf22f
wrong link bro. that's your log file

Hi there, apologies if this has already been discussed, but has Animal Sitter been updated to the most recent version/is it still compatible?
@Beelily check the one below

A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor #296
Adapt Skin #116
AdoptSkin_3.2.0-Beta.1.4 #439
Always On #237
Animal Chooser #376
Animal Sitter #313 #526
Auto Animal Doors #311
Auto Farm Screenshot #157 #527
Better Fruit Trees #118 #529
Better Ranching #113
BFAV check Here
Canon-Friendly Dialogue Expansion for All Friend-able Characters #464
Cat Gifts #113 #369
Child to NPC #256
Climates of Ferngill #178
Convenient Chests #126 & #462
Crab Net #424 #528
Crop Transplant Mod #341
Daily Task Report #371 #463 #524
Delux Autograbber #408 & #418 & #450
Dynamic Night Time #94
Expanded Fridge #119
Experience Bars #273
Generic Mod Config Menu #305 Official update located Here
Hilltop Immersive Farm #344
Horse Whistle #65 Added to version 1.5
Huggable Scarecrows #379
Industrial Furniture Set #358
Ladder Locator #377
Line Sprinklers #271
Loved Labels #337
Luck Skill #299
Mi’s & Magimatica Country Furniture #358
Murder drone #517 #525
Paritee’s Better Farm Animal Variety #62
Plantable Mushroom trees #419 Plantable mushroom added to version 1.5
Reset Terrain Features #225
Seasonal Garden Farmhouse v2 #388
Skill Prestige Mod #262 #522
Skull Cavern Elevator #285
Stack to Nearby Chests #94
Stardew Notifications #279
TehPers Fishing Overhaul #359 & #406
Tool Geodes #231
UI Info Suite #61
Vintage Interface Multipack #45
What Are You Missing #113
Witchyfarm #80

I hope that this can help people find what they are looking for. The Mod Compatibility list will undoubtedly be updated when time permits so always refer to that.

Re-posted and updated

silvermoonchan

Sodbuster
Hey guys, thanks for all your great work!

Can anyone update OnlyIridium? It only half-works since the 1.5 release

millsj13

Sodbuster
The growing length of this thread has made searching difficult so I have compiled a list of mods referenced in this thread and where you will find the latest post # info about them within this thread. The reference may not always be an updated file, but will provide reference to relevant info regarding the mod. Remember, the number is the post number in this thread which you will find on the top right of each post.

Always keep SMAPI and Content Patcher updated as well as TMXL and PYTK if required (all updated on Nexus).
A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor #296
Adapt Skin #116
AdoptSkin_3.2.0-Beta.1.4 #439 #794
Always On #237
Animal Chooser #376
Animal Sitter #313 #526
Auto Animal Doors #311 #686 #703
Auto Farm Screenshot #157 #527
Better Fruit Trees #118 #529
Better Hit Boxes #741
Better Ranching #113
BFAV #652
Canon-Friendly Dialogue Expansion for All Friend-able Characters #464
Cat Gifts #113 #369
Child to NPC #256
Climates of Ferngill #178
Convenient Chests #126 & #462
Crab Net #424 #528
Crop Transplant Mod #341
Daily Task Report #371 #463 #524 #760
Delux Autograbber #408 & #418 & #450
Dynamic Night Time #94
Expanded Fridge #119
Experience Bars #273
Farm Expansion #707
Fish Preview #829
Generic Mod Config Menu #305 Official update located Here
Hilltop Immersive Farm #344
Horse Whistle #65 Added to version 1.5
Huggable Scarecrows #379
Industrial Furniture Set #358
Ladder Locator #377
Leyalluna’s Portraits #724
Line Sprinklers #271
Loved Labels #337
Luck Skill #299
Mi’s & Magimatica Country Furniture #358
Mermaid Replacer Here
Murder drone #517 #525
Night owl #775
Overgrown Fairy Buildings #786
Paritee’s Better Farm Animal Variety #62
Plantable Mushroom trees #419 Plantable mushroom added to version 1.5
Replanter #813
Reset Terrain Features #225
Sauvignon in Stardew #625
Seasonal Garden Farmhouse v2 #388
Skill Prestige Mod #262 #522 #828
Skull Cavern Elevator #285
Smapi Health Bars #711
Stack to Nearby Chests #94
Stardew Notifications #279
TehPers Fishing Overhaul #359 & #406
Tool Geodes #231
UI Info Suite #61
Vintage Interface Multipack #45
What Are You Missing #113
Witchyfarm #80

I hope that this can help people find what they are looking for. The Mod Compatibility list will undoubtedly be updated when time permits so always refer to that.

What I posted and millsj13 updated and reposted is simply a reference within this thread to specific mods that people are querying and saving them from trolling through the 25+ pages of messages. A number of them have unofficial update files attached, some simply have further information. I saw the need for a quick message reference for this thread until the SMAPI.io mod compatibility database was updated.

Because of the amazingly quick response of the various modders on this site, this list will get outdated quickly. Always check the original mod upload site and the SMAPI.io mod compatibility list.
Re-posted and updated

xavier643

Newcomer
I'm having a weird issue with the Adopt 'n Skin patch in which my chickens and dinos seem to be randomy changing their skins. Each day it tends to flip between a couple and I'm not sure why. Anyone else having this issue or able to help me trouble shoot?