Reread lost books easily; more npc or special event for every five or ten year milestone + teenage children

jan

Newcomer
Just like letters and secret notes, I think it would be a bit more convenient if there was a tab to reread all the lost books dug up so far.

And.. maybe it's kind of far fetched, since there's already a lot going on with quests and all that, but I definitely would like to see more events with npcs, may it be with your family, kids, husband, pets, or just the villagers, or outsiders. Maybe joja mart can do another event. Not sure, bc merely interacting with npcs is fun already. More dialogue would be cool too!

I love the option of getting children in this game and getting them removed as well. But u know, also wanna see them grow up as teenagers (as well as Jas and Vincent) and rebel like the youth they are, or help out with the farm.

Flicker

@Odin: There are two problems with the library I think this request is aiming to solve:

1) It's hard to know where all the books are once you've read them the first time, and
2) There's no way to know what each book is about in advance, unless you remember their location.

Maybe the books could stay in the library, but there could be a library catalogue for easier reading? That seems like a decent compromise.

Odin

Staff member
There are two problems with the library I think this request is aiming to solve:

1) It's hard to know where all the books are once you've read them the first time, and
2) There's no way to know what each book is about in advance, unless you remember their location.

Maybe the books could stay in the library, but there could be a library catalogue for easier reading? That seems like a decent compromise.
Definitely some good points