Unofficial mod updates

KingJoshington

Greenhorn
Hi! There's an unofficial update that is compatible with the current version of SMAPI and SDV here. To make compatible with mods such as Stardew Valley Expanded and More Fish (or any other mod that adds new fish into the game), load a game with all fishing mods installed, then go into the Teh's Fishing Overhaul mod folder, delete the fish.json and fishtraits.json files and press F5 to reload the mod, it will then update the mod with the modded fish instead of the default fish. If there's any errors (I've gotten a weird error where I started catching cooking items while fishing for some reason) just repeat the same process once or twice and you should be able to get it working.
Hello, I was very excited to see that MAYBE I could get this to work ... I downloaded the current version and when I went to start, I got this error:
[Teh's Fishing Overhaul] Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'TehPers.Core.Json.IJsonApi TehPers.Core.Json.Extensions.GetJsonApi(TehPers.Core.ITehCoreApi)'.
at TehPers.FishingOverhaul.ModFishing.LoadConfigs()
at TehPers.FishingOverhaul.ModFishing.Entry(IModHelper helper) in C:\sdv_mods\My_FishingOverhaul\TehPers.FishingOverhaul\Configs\ConfigMain.cs:line 16
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1447

Edit: I found a different unofficial update here:
https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-18#post-22834
It worked!

Last edited:

Bonster

Sodbuster
Deluxe auto-grabber was available, but it didn't work for me for crops. It picked up a few, left most and SMAPI gave me a divide by zero error each morning. I don't use it for forage.

floofwolfe

Tiller
With the massive mod update activity that has occurred over the past 7 days, the Mod Compatibility list isn't quite up-to-date.

The growing length of this thread has made searching difficult so I have compiled a list of mods referenced in this thread...

SNIPPED
I just want to make a note about this list - it shows all the posts with mod patches that came before it, but that's not the same thing as 'the most recent update to the mod'. That's what the SMAPI list is intended for (I know it's a little behind right now tho). For example, the Dynamic Night Time patch listed there was posted on Dec 22 - but there was an update to the official mod page on nexus on Dec 26. However, the SMAPI list is even more behind, as it lists the mod as still broken (with no patch)!

Just make sure you check the official mod pages for when their newest update was before using unofficial patches here, especially if the patch is much earlier in this thread!

aerogems

Greenhorn
You can get that list here: https://smapi.io/mods
I'm well aware; I was making that comment because there's been a number of duplicate requests from people who didn't check all the earlier pages, or try searching, before posting. Having a list in the first comment wouldn't necessarily prevent all such requests, but it might save on at least a few.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Deluxe auto-grabber was available, but it didn't work for me for crops. It picked up a few, left most and SMAPI gave me a divide by zero error each morning. I don't use it for forage.
Destory all crops planted before 1.5 update including indoor crops then plant again. That takes care of the error and it also works in new area even if u stay overnight. It also works on new crops and fruit trees

zoikoikum

Newcomer
@birdie here you go. Let me know how it goes for you
Thank you so much <3
Unfortunately collecting truffles does not work (probably because the global foraging also doesn't work).
I noticed, that my "Grabber Range" value in the config.json always resets to 10...maybe that's a part of the problem.
Guess I'll try to destroy all indoor and outdoor crops planted before the 1.5 update...only a few days until winter :D

KickAshe

Farmhand
Thank you everyone for all the hard work!

Would anyone be able to patch this up for me? It's the MURDERDRONE mod.

Also, Sauvignon would be great. Or if anyone could suggest a similar mod for the winery building. It does not have to have the distillery profession. I mostly want the building.

Bonster

Sodbuster
Thank you so much <3
Unfortunately collecting truffles does not work (probably because the global foraging also doesn't work).
I noticed, that my "Grabber Range" value in the config.json always resets to 10...maybe that's a part of the problem.
Guess I'll try to destroy all indoor and outdoor crops planted before the 1.5 update...only a few days until winter :D
Same for me, the config file completely resets, from grabber range to the true/false.

ETA: Thanks for working on this, it's an amazing mod.

Last edited:

realihzayshun

Greenhorn
I second this request. Please, please, please upgrade Mod Settings Tab plus!! Its truly an essential mod.

Would also add PlatoWarpMenu to the "needs to be updated" list. Thanks
I would like to third the request for Mod Settings Tab as this is a bomb mod. I also want to add that y'all are gods and thank you so much for your work.

I would also mention that Save Game Options should be open source per the comments section, contrary to the SMAPI compatibility list, and it's an incredibly useful mod.

Also I heard that the no soil decay mod (which has been previously requested by others) should be fairly easy to update, but I'm not sure how true that is.

Thanks again everyone!

abbsalot

Greenhorn
Beta semi-official version of Adopt & Skin!
Beta 3.2.0 adds:

It also updates the mod for 1.5 and has a potential fix for an issue with spawning strays and wild horses in multiplayer.

Posted with Gathouria's permission. It won't be updated officially on Nexus until it's had a bit of testing, so please try your best to break it and ping me or Gath with any issues! #@Corrin#9977 or @gathouria#9832 on Discord.
I couldn't seem to find your @ on Discord but I tried to get Adopt N' Skin to work after the 1.5 update with this file. It works well for my barn animals and even reskinned the dog, which wasn't previously available. I then went in to try and add new skins from Elle's skin packs. (I used the file that's compatible with Adopt N' Skin and placed the skins in the correct folders), but when I try to select the animal ID, many of my animals have ID "0" listed and state that an animal with that ID does not exist. For my husband who is playing as the host, he has the animal IDs for every animal, and though it's been glitchy and animals are disappearing, when they show up they are skinned randomly with skins form the Elle's skin packs. For my coop animals, they all have IDs and their skins are working fine. Their IDs do differ from what their IDs are for the host, however. Is there a way to assign IDs for my animals to make the skin mods compatible?

Additionally, we are both getting random game crashes since trying to add the Elle's skin packs that were not previously happening with just the Adopt N' Skin mod downloaded without added skin packs.

Thanks for any insight!

corrin

Planter
I couldn't seem to find your @ on Discord but I tried to get Adopt N' Skin to work after the 1.5 update with this file. It works well for my barn animals and even reskinned the dog, which wasn't previously available. I then went in to try and add new skins from Elle's skin packs. (I used the file that's compatible with Adopt N' Skin and placed the skins in the correct folders), but when I try to select the animal ID, many of my animals have ID "0" listed and state that an animal with that ID does not exist. For my husband who is playing as the host, he has the animal IDs for every animal, and though it's been glitchy and animals are disappearing, when they show up they are skinned randomly with skins form the Elle's skin packs. For my coop animals, they all have IDs and their skins are working fine. Their IDs do differ from what their IDs are for the host, however. Is there a way to assign IDs for my animals to make the skin mods compatible?

Additionally, we are both getting random game crashes since trying to add the Elle's skin packs that were not previously happening with just the Adopt N' Skin mod downloaded without added skin packs.

Thanks for any insight!
Yeah, there are some issues with multiplayer that still need to be ironed out. Can you give an example log from the times it's crashed? Also, you can try this newer build. It doesn't fix all of the multiplayer issues, but should hopefully be at least a bit better.

Attachments