Birthday

Alex99

Greenhorn
Here an idea that i think it can be nice to implement. It will be nice to include the birthday of our character too, with a surprise party (or a normal one) with that willagers that we have X afinity (hearts). We just should to chose a birth day in one of the four season when we create our character. Thnks for your work! :heart:

Alex99

Greenhorn
Exactly :smile:, all villagers have a birthday and we haven't, so it would be like a "reward" for our time to give them gifts and know them and their lifes and, yeah, a nice time to give us gifts too :love: or just to congratulate us.

Journi

Planter
Exactly :smile:, all villagers have a birthday and we haven't, so it would be like a "reward" for our time to give them gifts and know them and their lifes and, yeah, a nice time to give us gifts too :love: or just to congratulate us.
I mean we do deserve it....We are the ones who are making money for this town and making sure they are not without food. xD

LOL I posted the same thing a day earlier
“I’d also like to be able to celebrate my children’s birthdays (hopefully they would actually grow up to). Also I would like to have my birthday celebrated, maybe the villagers throw me a surprise party! If the surprise party would become a thing I’d like to have different mini games to play, be able to eat the food or take it home and maybe each villager gives you a gift and the gift would differ in quality based on friendship levels. Also the gift would have to differ each year got a surprise party. Also the chance to have a surprise party should be 40/60 each year or it should be an uncommon event. Finally you should be able to select the day you want your birthday on.”

Ellajoy

Rancher
I
LOL I posted the same thing a day earlier
“I’d also like to be able to celebrate my children’s birthdays (hopefully they would actually grow up to). Also I would like to have my birthday celebrated, maybe the villagers throw me a surprise party! If the surprise party would become a thing I’d like to have different mini games to play, be able to eat the food or take it home and maybe each villager gives you a gift and the gift would differ in quality based on friendship levels. Also the gift would have to differ each year got a surprise party. Also the chance to have a surprise party should be 40/60 each year or it should be an uncommon event. Finally you should be able to select the day you want your birthday on.”
Yes!!!!!:)