Unofficial mod updates

sandrasorey

Cowpoke
I second this!
Please!

Edit: I'm not sure if these mods will be updated soon but if someone could do it, I would be really appreciated!

Auto Animals Doors
Better Ranching
Expanded Fridge
Stack Everything
Better Ranching and Expanded Fridge had been updated, they are somewhere around this thread and they seem to work for me (no errors) when I start a new game. About the other two mods, I don't know if they are around here but try looking!

Sorry if bad english xD

EDIT: they are both at page 6!

Ravenari

Greenhorn
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5
I'm having trouble with this new update. crops are no longer being grabbed.

Here is more information about it:

[DeluxeGrabber] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.GetHarvest(HoeDirt dirt, Vector2 tile)
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.AutograbCrops()
at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 138
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:line 87
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 138

Last edited:

Alessandrouw

Greenhorn
Unofficial update for 1.5
This is based on the 1.9 update unlike my previous post which was based on 1.8.4
Thanks for the update. I noticed I can't click on the calendar/billboard on the inventory if I have the game zoomed out. I'm using the default zoom out feature, which expands your FOV a little bit. Do you know if this can be fixed? Thanks

geekgirl101

Cowpoke
Yeah the deluxe grabber seems a bit iffy. Mine finally started to gather truffles although initially it didn't. Never seen it harvest fruit trees though.

DoctorB0NG

Newcomer
I'm unable to get it to harvest truffles. Here is my config and here is a log with two fresh days where it should have grabbed truffles.
Code:
{
  "GrabberRange": 150,
  "DoGlobalForage": false,
  "DoHarvestTruffles": true,
  "DoHarvestCrops": false,
  "DoHarvestFlowers": false,
  "DoHarvestFruitTrees": false,
  "DoHarvestFarmCave": false,
  "DoGainExperience": true,
  "GlobalForageTileX": 6,
  "GlobalForageTileY": 35,
  "GlobalForageMap": "Desert"
}

Attachments

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Yeah the deluxe grabber seems a bit iffy. Mine finally started to gather truffles although initially it didn't. Never seen it harvest fruit trees though.
How did u manage to get it to gather truffles?

It did harvest some of my crops but I realized when it harvested coffee, it only got 1 bean per plant instead of 4.

I'm gonna have to learn how to make mods and make a brand new type of auto grabber

2xpeter

Cowpoke
I'm unable to get it to harvest truffles. Here is my config and here is a log with two fresh days where it should have grabbed truffles.
Code:
{
  "GrabberRange": 150,
  "DoGlobalForage": false,
  "DoHarvestTruffles": true,
  "DoHarvestCrops": false,
  "DoHarvestFlowers": false,
  "DoHarvestFruitTrees": false,
  "DoHarvestFarmCave": false,
  "DoGainExperience": true,
  "GlobalForageTileX": 6,
  "GlobalForageTileY": 35,
  "GlobalForageMap": "Desert"
}

When I was using 1.4.5, it would harvest truffles if u set the global forage to true and place the auto grabber in the desert under those coordinates. I was never able to get it to collect truffles without it foraging as well

GalloViking

Cowpoke
Hello hello. I'm glad to see so many people doing their best to get mods up and running in 1.5! You people are heroes.
Anyway. Here are some mods I would love to see updated, on top of everything else requested before:

Deep Woods
The Harp of Yoba
Climates of Ferngill

As a side note, regarding the unofficial update for UI Info Suite: the bundle informations displayed on mouseover do not recognize the "remixed" bundles added in 1.5.

AevumDecessus

Greenhorn

Attachments

Beta semi-official version of Adopt & Skin!
Beta 3.2.0 adds:

It also updates the mod for 1.5 and has a potential fix for an issue with spawning strays and wild horses in multiplayer.

Posted with Gathouria's permission. It won't be updated officially on Nexus until it's had a bit of testing, so please try your best to break it and ping me or Gath with any issues! #@Corrin#9977 or @gathouria#9832 on Discord.
Thank you so much for looking into it but I got an error:

18:51:41ERRORAdopt & SkinThis mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters(List`1 list) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7495. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7533. bei AdoptSkin.ModApi.<GetAllPets>d__13.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModApi.cs:Zeile 141. bei AdoptSkin.Framework.HoverBox.HoverCheck() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\Framework\HoverBox.cs:Zeile 39. bei AdoptSkin.ModEntry.OnUpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 581. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:Zeile 87. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138.
repeats [560] times.
18:53:14ERRORAdopt & SkinThis mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters(List`1 list) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7495. bei StardewValley.Utility.getAllCharacters() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:Zeile 7533. bei AdoptSkin.ModApi.<GetAllPets>d__13.MoveNext() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModApi.cs:Zeile 141. bei AdoptSkin.Framework.HoverBox.HoverCheck() in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\Framework\HoverBox.cs:Zeile 39. bei AdoptSkin.ModEntry.OnUpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Gathouria\Documents\GitHub\Adopt-Skin-SDV-1.4\AdoptSkin\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 581. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:Zeile 87. bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 138.

If you need the whole smapi log, here it is: https://smapi.io/log/0e676cc9e162449b993c0ff4ed09ade4

Last edited: