Best mine run?

ISSsloth

Farmer
Mine was 15 levels starting at 20 with an infested, leaving with 3 amethyst, 2 red mushrooms, 3 bat wings, 7 quartz, and 5 geodes.

Not related but in the same playing session I also:
  • Smelted my first iridium bar
  • Won the fishing contest
  • Emily sent me cloth. Any ideas of what to tailor?
  • Got the beloved farmer acheivement.

Last edited:
Mine was an infested level and a mushroom level (after I had completed the mines)
I got:
1 Prismatic Shard (shiny shiny)
50 Slime
3 Diamonds
15 Red Mushrooms, mostly silver quality
4 Purple Mushrooms
1 Amethyst
2 Topaz
7 Earth Crystals

Also, in regards to the cloth that you got from Emily, you should probably use it for the artisan bundle in the pantry!

Lew Zealand

Helper
On the way to the Mine I got the Legend fish. In the Mine I got:

9 Ghostfish
2 Lava Eels
1 Ice Pip
1 Stonefish
a hello from Abigail

Because I need to keep those Fish Ponds filled. All except the Lava Eels (and Abigail) were first catches and to top it off, I accidentally sold the Ice Pip.

Oops. Back to the Mine...

shurpresa

Tiller
I got two rpismatic shards once in same level, in the desert cave, also in another level deep down i got more than 5 iriudium rocks

Uzzlegorf

Farmer
I got 6 prismatic shards and 136 iridium ore in my last skull cavern run (floor 120, no staircases).
I don't really think comparing is a good thing, since everyone has their own pace of playing and are on different stages of the game...

imnvs

Local Legend
My best day was, without a doubt, in the Skull Cavern. I was moving quick, not fighting anything or gathering anything, just going down (unless I hit a prehistoric level because at the time I still needed something they drop) until about level 95. I still had plenty of time in my day, so I slowed down, started exploring and gathering resources. After hitting 100 I still had remaining time in my day, so I kept going until I got to 102 and had to warp home to go to bed.

I went to bed with 101 iridium ore in my backpack, amongst other things. The iridium was the important part.

I got a prismatic shard from a red slime on level 81 when I was just looking for fiber!
There's a turtleneck (copper, iron, or gold ore) and a hoodie (regular, frozen, or lava geode) that come out the color of the ingredient you sew. There's also a denim jacket, dark jacket, leather jacket, and cardigan. There are hundreds of clothing items! Here's the list: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Tailoring

Akemisora

Planter
Getting an ancient seed on spring 6th year 1 already makes me happy (and rich).

If it's about skull cavern, I've made to level 100 on Winter 27th year 1, without stairs and desert totem. I already have 7 prismatic shard in total by the end of Spring year 2.

Will buy magic rock candy to farm more.

Horsepipe

Farmhand
I consider my best (or is it most lucky??) to be getting two from two purple slime eggs from purple slimes. Not the most useful run, but I was pretty happy that my luck at finally come in my favor.

Best run definitely was when I had this much health left (barely holding on), I couldn't think straight and just got attacked by those crazy green flying mongrels in the skull cavern, but I was able to eat a gold star cheese before I could die. I lived and was able to kill the bastards and go home with my loot. Speaking of loot, I got 10 mega bombs, a bunch of iridium ore and mayyyybe a few prismatic shard, but that wasn't really the prize there, was really aiming for a bunch of stone.

ISSsloth

Farmer
Best run definitely was when I had this much health left (barely holding on), I couldn't think straight and just got attacked by those crazy green flying mongrels in the skull cavern, but I was able to eat a gold star cheese before I could die. I lived and was able to kill the bastards and go home with my loot. Speaking of loot, I got 10 mega bombs, a bunch of iridium ore and mayyyybe a few prismatic shard, but that wasn't really the prize there, was really aiming for a bunch of stone.
yay for cheese am I right