Herbs and healing

starbrite

Sodbuster
Yeah, like @lilian said, you'll run Harvey out of business! (jkjk haha).

But that would be a good idea! It would add another crop to grow on the farm and make some money off of/treat yourself. though... personally... I have not had any problems with health/energy ever since I leveled up a bit. For a new player this would be great, but for end game, maybe not. Maybe it could do something else like increase movement speed for X many hours/days depending on quality or increase the chances of animals producing more milk or an additional egg for example. OR maybe you can stay up for one extra hour because you drank some herbal tea? Just some ideas!

But! I'm all for adding more plots/dialogues to characters so I'd love for Harvey to do a bit more. If you hate him (for some reason? lol?) or just wanna be competitive maybe you could be competitive with him like you suggested, or if you wanna be friends/partners, maybe you can help him grow his business? Maybe with your help he can ship things outside of the valley and get well-known or something :o

Boo1972

Farmer
I would love to grow herbs in game. I imagine a new addition to the greenhouse that would allow you to grow and dry herbs and flowers. Plus, you could produce tinctures using the oil maker. I think the best thing about an herb garden would be all the possible story expansions. After all, herbs have culinary, medicinal, and magical uses. Some, like wormwood, can be used all 3 ways. Maybe you could start with culinary herbs and a storyline or quest involving Gus then move on to medicinal (Harvey or Emily) and then magical ( the Wizard, obviously). I see the herb garden as more cooperative then competitive, but maybe Harvey could use a push to grow his business.

StarFarmer

Tiller
You can make a tea plant and get green tea in the game already, but i surely don't mind more crops and more items to use. I like the idea of getting to use some items on animals!
Hi there. I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your comment. There was something that confused me about the tea leaves in the 1.4 update with the pickled tea leaves being more valuable than making the green tea? It caused me to do research on "pickled tea leaves" in real life, and it basically just sounds like the fermentation process of the tea leaves to make black tea. Did ConcernedApe ever mention being able to put the pickled tea leaves into the kegs to make black tea instead of green tea? I thought that could become an interesting point.

Ritsuko

Greenhorn
Indeed herbs have very big effects and I can say that from my own experience. Everything is given to parents because they have cultivated in me the values and principles of nutrition and maintaining health exactly as they should. I personally have been taught to eat natural foods and treat myself in the same way, with plant therapy, which is much more effective than pills in pharmacies or other nonsense. I order most natural products from https://www.nhc.com/brand/theracane, so if you need them, I can recommend them with confidence.

Last edited:
So many new flowers and plants. Basil, mint, horehound ( teas and candies), willow, cinnamon, anise, camomile, dandalion, lavendars and so many berries. This could be fun but i strongly suggest a stardew 2 or different ip as you don't want to bloat one game too much

But! I'm all for adding more plots/dialogues to characters so I'd love for Harvey to do a bit more. If you hate him (for some reason? lol?) or just wanna be competitive maybe you could be competitive with him like you suggested, or if you wanna be friends/partners, maybe you can help him grow his business? Maybe with your help he can ship things outside of the valley and get well-known or something :o
I think Caroline would be better for this.