What is the music playing in your house?

Kilima

Sodbuster
As you may know, thanks to the Mini-Jukebox , it is possible to put on some music of your choice in your house or in your sheds!
And so here is my question, what is the theme playing in your house?

For my part, I try to change fairly often, so here is my own selection.
These are not specifically my favourite themes of the game but I do really enjoy them and I think they well represent the cosy home feeling.

Last edited:

Bubbub

Greenhorn
Cloud country, it’s my favourite of the music options and before I got the mini jukebox I would just have it in the background while playing.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I play the Submarine Theme in my house:
Yesss I love that one but I'm not playing it right now, just so I can maybe get a few other "Night Market" vibes to match the theme. Right now, I'm playing "Distant Banjo" in my house because I kinda like pretending I'm like the NPCs, and the clinic and Leah's house have it. In my work shed, I'm playing "Song of Feathers" because I like an energizing song in my work shed. And... I have "Alone with Relaxing Tea" playing in my greenhouse.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I could see maybe using the Submarine Theme in the house but when I set up the Jukebox in the one save I have it, it always bugged me that I only ever heard snippets of whichever theme it was and I wanted to hear more, but I'm never in the house long enough. Yeah, Miss "Lazy Farmer" doesn't kick up her heels in the house much, hardly any cooking or decorating unless Abby complains about the sorry state of clutter.

I'm usually outside thinking: I had the greatest plan earlier in the day but now that I'm outside amongst all these Pigs, all I can think of is: Where's the Truffle AutoGrabber? Ya mean to pick these 1,250g fungi up, I gotta use my hands?

imnvs

Local Legend
In my solo save... I don't have one yet. I have had 16 lightning rods for quite a long time, and in summer of year 2 I now have 24. (I make what I call "lightning rod arrays" that are 8 lightning rods around a lit brazier, and I have 3 of these set up on my farm.) I've only ever found enough battery packs to power my 6 iridium sprinklers in my greenhouse (it's full of ancient fruit with fruit trees around the outside) and 2 more for outdoor farming. Srsly, that's all the batteries I've got... ever, in that game.

Boo1972

Farmer
because I’m usually playing to relax and get some peace away from my kids, I generally mute the game. However, my 3rd farmer married Sam so her farmhouse always plays Sam’s boom box of course.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I picked up playing my original save this week after over a year away from it and after the requisite time retraining my brain where everything is and starting all the "new" v1.4 events, I now have the Jukebox in the house playing Alone with Relaxing Tea. That works very nicely and I don't feel like I need to listen to the end.

ISSsloth

Farmer
I never thought to put the jukebox in my house... Mine is outside by the shipping bin. I wonder what this says about me? :hmm:
Does it play music over your whole farm if you put it outside? I'm playing pleasant memory but I had never thought to play Sun Room and I'm going to switch to that.

liquidcat

Staff member
I like the winter tracks so I usually keep those playing in my house! But I wish jukebox would sync to jukebox outside whenever you left the house.