I'm writing a story! Woo!

A Junimo

Planter
I just read Lilan Castel's "Last Hope" thread, and I was inspired to write another one of my own Stardew Valley stories! Only, this one is not exactly my usual style; instead of first-person, a-day-in-the-life of writing, this story is a darker, magical fantasy, told in the third person-and it has an actual, clear plot to it. Basically (I'm still working on the official description,) the Junimos' magic, which has protected Stardew Valley far into its past, has been weakened by the combined villainous forces of evil magic (Shadow People, in this case,) and modern banes, including Pollution and......let's just say, certain members of Joja. Even the Wizards' powers can't combat evil to this scale, and so instead all hope is on one hero of nature, who will protect the country and the fresh outdoors, the fateful Savior of the Valley, Farmer Anna-
Wait. What's this?
OoPsIeS! Farmer Anna is down with a broken leg. And, uh, since the prophecy has to be fulfilled, like, now now.....let's just have our favorite Golden Teenage Trio, Abigail, Sebastian, and Sam, do all the epic world-saving instead!! ;)

Hopefully Chapter 1 comes out sometime next week!

I just read Lilan Castel's "Last Hope" thread, and I was inspired to write another one of my own Stardew Valley stories! Only, this one is not exactly my usual style; instead of first-person, a-day-in-the-life of writing, this story is a darker, magical fantasy, told in the third person-and it has an actual, clear plot to it. Basically (I'm still working on the official description,) the Junimos' magic, which has protected Stardew Valley far into its past, has been weakened by the combined villainous forces of evil magic (Shadow People, in this case,) and modern banes, including Pollution and......let's just say, certain members of Joja. Even the Wizards' powers can't combat evil to this scale, and so instead all hope is on one hero of nature, who will protect the country and the fresh outdoors, the fateful Savior of the Valley, Farmer Anna-
Wait. What's this?
OoPsIeS! Farmer Anna is down with a broken leg. And, uh, since the prophecy has to be fulfilled, like, now now.....let's just have our favorite Golden Teenage Trio, Abigail, Sebastian, and Sam, do all the epic world-saving instead!! ;)

Hopefully Chapter 1 comes out sometime next week!
First this is Final hope and second thanks!