Making friends

Slimeglasses

Farmhand
Hello, people of the Stardew Valley Forums!
I'm making a thread for making friends with other users! I feel this would be a great way to establish a better, closer, and more friendly community (you guys are doing a great job at this already, I just wanted to start something.)
Please be respectful and remember the rule, set by the admins: "Be friendly and respectful to others; no harassment or trolling. Private disputes between individuals should be done off-site."
Lastly, if I'm doing something wrong, in making this thread, I am not aware of my wrongdoing and would like you to politely inform me. Have fun making friends! :heart:

Slimeglasses

Farmhand
What are some of his books?
He has a LOT, but I'll name a few. The Skyward series (This series may be the best one for teens but it will work for adults too. {3 books. pretty sure there's one on the way.}), Tress and the Emerald Sea (This is definitely the BEST one to start off reading his work. {It ties together with some of his other books but is still really good as a standalone.}), and Elantris (This was his first published book I believe but is still a masterpiece. {it has some violence though as a heads up.)

(By the way, cool signature.)

HelloCake

Farmhand
He has a LOT, but I'll name a few. The Skyward series (This series may be the best one for teens but it will work for adults too. {3 books. pretty sure there's one on the way.}), Tress and the Emerald Sea (This is definitely the BEST one to start off reading his work. {It ties together with some of his other books but is still really good as a standalone.}), and Elantris (This was his first published book I believe but is still a masterpiece. {it has some violence though as a heads up.)

(By the way, cool signature.)
Cool I might try reading those! I'll tell you what I think.