If you could add one thing to Stardew Valley what would it be?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Pets with some actual utility
Pets kinda have this in v1.6 where they will occasionally bring you gifts once you're at a high enough :heart: level with them. My Cat brought me a fish I needed for the Community Center Fish Tank bundle, I think it was the Shad. That was a pretty cool gift and some others like the Rabbit's Foot and Duck Feather are very useful in early to mid-game. The Dog list is even bigger but then suffers from that variety if you're hoping for something specific.

In any case these gifts are fun to get even when you don't need them!

GorgeousBog

Greenhorn
Pets kinda have this in v1.6 where they will occasionally bring you gifts once you're at a high enough :heart: level with them. My Cat brought me a fish I needed for the Community Center Fish Tank bundle, I think it was the Shad. That was a pretty cool gift and some others like the Rabbit's Foot and Duck Feather are very useful in early to mid-game. The Dog list is even bigger but then suffers from that variety if you're hoping for something specific.

In any case these gifts are fun to get even when you don't need them!
Oh that's true, I forgot about that because I play on xbox and haven't gotten the update yet xD.

ManaUser

Tiller
Automation. Even if it was just the hopper being able to remove finished products from crafting machines. The way it is now is just too weak to be useful but on the other hand the Automate mod is OP, I'd like to have a properly balanced solution.