lizzy007

Greenhorn
After a long year's wait, the spring rain finally rolled into the valley. I'd been here for several years now, and a totem would cheat me of the thrill, I thought. Cooking, shopping, planning, and practice. I was ready.

I stood alone, cold and soaked in the mountains. I cast with confidence, and every ripple made my heart skip as the rain beat the earth.

A chub, a carp, a largemouth bass, again

A HIT!

A jolt! A battle! A dance!

A Legend.

A catch.

and then I took a phonecall and forgot to save!!!!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That's a shame :(

I think we've all been there at least once, left my computer on, cooked a legend at 1am, or something of the like.

Good luck catching it again, if you did it once you can absolutely do it again

HaleyRocks

Farmer
That's a shame :(

I think we've all been there at least once, left my computer on, cooked a legend at 1am, or something of the like.

Good luck catching it again, if you did it once you can absolutely do it again
Imagine what we went through, those of us, who tried to get Legendary Fish roe too... How many resets and how thin chances, not only to come across a Legend (or the other ones), but to meet it again and again, until a treasure chest appears and for that treasure chest contains roe, too! Added hassle: For roe to be more than x1

After a long year's wait, the spring rain finally rolled into the valley. I'd been here for several years now, and a totem would cheat me of the thrill, I thought. Cooking, shopping, planning, and practice. I was ready.

I stood alone, cold and soaked in the mountains. I cast with confidence, and every ripple made my heart skip as the rain beat the earth.

A chub, a carp, a largemouth bass, again

A HIT!

A jolt! A battle! A dance!

A Legend.

A catch.

and then I took a phonecall and forgot to save!!!!
Wait so did you close out of the game?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Imagine what we went through, those of us, who tried to get Legendary Fish roe too... How many resets and how thin chances, not only to come across a Legend (or the other ones), but to meet it again and again, until a treasure chest appears and for that treasure chest contains roe, too! Added hassle: For roe to be more than x1
just for legend ponds to be added eventually too........... :/

Oh geez, I hadn't even considered this possibility. I already knew I was committed to catching 3 iridium quality legendary fish off perfect catches, but dare I try to get Legendary Roe while I'm at it? The odds are 25% * your treasure chance, * 5/6 if you're wanting at least 2 Roe while you're at it, so you can have both aged and fresh on hand? That's rough, not to mention the chances of it just not wanting to go near the chest. Probably madness to even try, but it sure is tempting...