New here, hello!

I’ve been playing stardew valley for something like six years now and I’ve been a quiet lurker on the forums until today! :awe:

I’m an artist who’s currently started working on a ridgeside portrait mod as my introduction to modding as a whole!! Literally 0 experience but I’ve been wanting to learn for a while now and the forums seem like a nice and friendly place to post updates and ask for advice. Have a great day :)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Welcome to the Forums, SquareDescription! Have fun making your portrait mod and if you wanted to give us any sneak previews, purely for our informed opinions of course (LOL), we'd love to see them!

Slimeglasses

Sodbuster
I’ve been playing stardew valley for something like six years now and I’ve been a quiet lurker on the forums until today! :awe:

I’m an artist who’s currently started working on a ridgeside portrait mod as my introduction to modding as a whole!! Literally 0 experience but I’ve been wanting to learn for a while now and the forums seem like a nice and friendly place to post updates and ask for advice. Have a great day :)
Welcome to the forums!

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
n

nice! welcome in and have a good time here!