Thoughts on leah

Lew Zealand

Helper
Don't like:
She hides from me, probably heard my reputation and knows to stay far away. Always the last lady to 10 :heart:.
No Loved gifts in early game unless you spend 440g/week. I ain't that rich, that's like 5 Cauliflower/Melon Seeds.
Hates Pizza

Like:
Likes most Forage, so an easy gift
No mother-in-law
Alt Robin for those needing more Robin in their lives
Riverside property
Punches Exes
Punches you if you play your cards right

She likes driftwood, so you can start building friendship with her very early, without cutting into profits.
If you marry her, her spouse room has a weird floor. Nothing in the catalog matches- I usually put the same flooring through the whole house, so that bothered me.
Her 14 heart event is neat and gives a unique item.
One time I found the secret note where she mentions poppyseed muffin, cutting weeds- right by the traveling merchant. Then I checked the merchant's stock, and she had the muffin! And Leah was right there on the dock. That's how I ended up marrying Leah!

I think she's a unique character in the game and I like her well enough, but I honestly forget that she exists on occation. She's usually one of the last NPCs I reach max friendship with (either the Wizard or Penny are always last and the other is second to last) due to this.

I think she's great! She gives you a statue, which is great. She is artistic, loves nature, and has a decent enough storyline. Perhaps the single attribute I appreciate most of hers is her abiding love for salads. I typically have a big stack of them for health / energy (gotta have your snacks be light and healthy if you're having as many as I do XD ) and I can just toss her one in exchange for her affection. So for me often she's one of the first ones at 10 hearts.

ISSsloth

Farmer
The most unique thing about her mechanically is probably that you can completely mess up the heart even storyline by picking a bad dialog choice, and in the process possibly be hit with a hammer, which I find hysterical. Someday I want to make a save for the expressed purpose of seeing this play out.

Draconifors

Farmer
The only thing I don't like about her is the statue she gives you.

Other than that one, tiny thing she's pretty great. She's friendly, I like art myself, I would love to live in a cabin in a forest by a river but not too far from town, and I always always produce lots of goat cheese.
The
art show
is awesome!

Maher

Farmer
She doesn't have to change her sexual preference to marry the farmer; her ex is always the same gender as the farmer.

You have a chance of getting out of season forage items from her as gifts.

It's easier to believe her when she says she fixed some fences than it is to believe Haley.

For Farmer Shomer, the fact that she will never give a non-kosher food gift was a major reason for courting her.

I'm not fond of the 14 heart event myself, it results in a cringeworthy portrait of Marnie that has the same outline as a blackberry.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think Leah's quite nice, she's a bit older than the other bachelorettes and has more of her life and priorities sorted out which is something I think many of us can appreciate. I

think she's also someone who we aren't really restricting by marrying too? Like some of the marriage candidates dreams just evaporate when we marry them which I always feel bad about, but Leah is one of the townsfolk who basically has everything she does sorted out and can still do it post marriage which is a nice if you notice it.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I think Leah's quite nice, she's a bit older than the other bachelorettes and has more of her life and priorities sorted out which is something I think many of us can appreciate. I

think she's also someone who we aren't really restricting by marrying too? Like some of the marriage candidates dreams just evaporate when we marry them which I always feel bad about, but Leah is one of the townsfolk who basically has everything she does sorted out and can still do it post marriage which is a nice if you notice it.
Leah is low key one of my favs

Enzo35

Greenhorn
She is charming for her artistic spirit and love of nature, making her relatable and down-to-earth, However, her strong dislike for many common gifts can be frustrating for players trying to build a relationship with her, but I don't mind. :smile:

Last edited:

Maher46

Farmhand
She is charming for her artistic spirit and love of nature, making her relatable and down-to-earth, However, her strong dislike for many common gifts can be frustrating for players trying to build a relationship with her, but I don't mind. :smile:
Her artistic vibe makes her relatable, but those gift preferences can be a pain.

Maher46

Farmhand
I really appreciate Leah's artistic side! It's refreshing to see a character who has a passion for nature and creativity.