Reworking slime hunch

donbrotaco

Greenhorn
The slime hunch damn cool i admit it and i love it soo much even if i forget to kiss my wife i will still check my slime hunch . But that's where that ends.
The slime hunch is late game needing to unlock skull cavern to get access to iridium and most people only have spare Money to build one in their second year. Furthermore it is the one of the largest things you can place in your farm losing a lot of place. The idea of a slime hunch i very cool but it is outshined by other things this far into the game and we need to fix it. Hopefully the people are concerned will see this . SO LETS BEGIN CAROLINE SIMPERS.
First and most importantly
the money gains. The idea of every slime giving the same slime is ridiculous as a goat laying an egg. Instead it should vary on their colour, for example a purple slime drops purple slime and can be made into its egg and hatched or sold. This however will be so op that, it makes all other ways to make money useless. Instead i want to implement a new system ( the prices of eggs must be lowered to work this out) in which green slimes will always produce green eggs and rarely blue eggs. Blue slimes will mostly produce blue eggs up to 80%(can be changed) other wise it will be green eggs. Red slimes will mostly make red eggs like upto 70%(also can be changed) they could also produce blue eggs. Purple slimes will mostly produce red eggs and purple eggs with almost equal chances and rarely produce rainbow eggs which is the most rarest which sells for the most gold. This egg cannot be incubated due to it having no life. The rainbow egg is a failed egg who has nothing but beauty and value.
So how do you think is this idea. I expect replies

riklaunim

Sodbuster
I would say it could evolve into some sort of a zoo for monsters. You build the building and then can buy additional tools and installations.

- the hutch gives a chance to get slime eggs from slimes (better than current) that can raised as "pet slimes" and sold
- adding aviary installation - bats can now drop baby bats, that can be raised and sold
- adding sand pit - skeletons can drop lively bones which can be dumped into the pit for them to rise as mini skeletons for sale
- building a pond extension makes crabs thrown into that pond iridium crabs...

The slime hunch damn cool i admit it and i love it soo much even if i forget to kiss my wife i will still check my slime hunch . But that's where that ends.
The slime hunch is late game needing to unlock skull cavern to get access to iridium and most people only have spare Money to build one in their second year. Furthermore it is the one of the largest things you can place in your farm losing a lot of place. The idea of a slime hunch i very cool but it is outshined by other things this far into the game and we need to fix it. Hopefully the people are concerned will see this . SO LETS BEGIN CAROLINE SIMPERS.
First and most importantly
the money gains. The idea of every slime giving the same slime is ridiculous as a goat laying an egg. Instead it should vary on their colour, for example a purple slime drops purple slime and can be made into its egg and hatched or sold. This however will be so op that, it makes all other ways to make money useless. Instead i want to implement a new system ( the prices of eggs must be lowered to work this out) in which green slimes will always produce green eggs and rarely blue eggs. Blue slimes will mostly produce blue eggs up to 80%(can be changed) other wise it will be green eggs. Red slimes will mostly make red eggs like upto 70%(also can be changed) they could also produce blue eggs. Purple slimes will mostly produce red eggs and purple eggs with almost equal chances and rarely produce rainbow eggs which is the most rarest which sells for the most gold. This egg cannot be incubated due to it having no life. The rainbow egg is a failed egg who has nothing but beauty and value.
So how do you think is this idea. I expect replies
Also better ways to include slime breeding! (bet you didn't know that was a thing)