How is Everyone?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Did you get the sniffles?
Funny thing is, that's the thing I didn't get. This was the first time I can remember being really sick with no respiratory tract symptoms like cough, congestion, runny eyes and nose, sneezing, etc. with all that replaced by excessive amounts of joint pain and fatigue. It was weird and I don't know what I had.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Funny thing is, that's the thing I didn't get. This was the first time I can remember being really sick with no respiratory tract symptoms like cough, congestion, runny eyes and nose, sneezing, etc. with all that replaced by excessive amounts of joint pain and fatigue. It was weird and I don't know what I had.
Oh I get that all the time. It's a symptom of work

RennyBenny

Planter
that might’ve been a weird, watered down version of covid because i had it several times and joint pain and fatigue were some of my symptoms