Golden Walnut Help

pinga

Cowpoke
your golden walnuts for mister Qi's room never go down, so I would buy the farmhouse and everything possible.

for example, if you have collected 24 golden walnuts, but you spend 20 of them, you will have four left. if you go to Qi's walnut room it will still say 24/100. so all you need to do is get the golden walnuts, but you can still spend them. hope this helps
oh! really??? good to know then!
I'll buy the farmhouse then. thank u!!!

I would unlock the Island Trader next, and then aim for the farmhouse. You can get the recipe for Deluxe Retaining Soil and a cooked dish from them. You can also trade ten coconuts for a golden coconut without limit.

stardew_luv

Farmer
I would unlock the Island Trader next, and then aim for the farmhouse. You can get the recipe for Deluxe Retaining Soil and a cooked dish from them. You can also trade ten coconuts for a golden coconut without limit.
Farmhouse land is a giant greenhouse. That first always! IMHO

oh and if you do not have golden clock you will need to fence in your crops as it affects GI farm too with lots of fiber. Also no scarecrow needed! If you do choose to get clock later on, then you will not need fences anymore.