My Game Idea: Thrive

thrive is going to be a lot like Stardew Valley, but your main goal is friendship instead of farming. There are 22 villagers in a town called Pine Village. I will post about it often, but you can ask questions too!

LRangerR

Local Legend
thrive is going to be a lot like Stardew Valley, but your main goal is friendship instead of farming. There are 22 villagers in a town called Pine Village. I will post about it often, but you can ask questions too!
How are you planning to make friendship an interesting and engaging goal in video game format? I can see many obstacles to this, and while it has been, and can be done, I would like to hear your take on it

Like Stardew Valley, the character's dialogue will change depending on your friendship with them. They might end up giving you lore, stories, and more! Any other questions?

Villager Idea: Maise
Maise is a farmer. She has a farm at the bottom of the map. She runs a farm shop called the "Crop Stop" that sells crops every day and animal products on weekends.

If you want to hear more and get updates about my game, please follow! And if you want to ask a question directly to me, start a conversation! I'd be more than happy to respond.