Suggestion for Adding Clothing Gifts Feature for NPCs

pigblade17

Greenhorn
Dear support

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share an idea that I believe could enhance the gameplay experience in Stardew Valley.

Currently, players can give gifts to NPCs to increase friendship levels, which is a fantastic feature. However, I think it would be even more engaging if players could give clothing items to NPCs, allowing them to wear these items. This would add a new layer of personalization and interaction, making the relationships with NPCs feel more dynamic and rewarding. I'm a developer to, and I think you could probably modify your code for the player skin customization for the NPCs to make it easier.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into making Stardew Valley such an enjoyable game.

Best regards,
Pigblade17

Currently, players can give gifts to NPCs to increase friendship levels, which is a fantastic feature. However, I think it would be even more engaging if players could give clothing items to NPCs, allowing them to wear these items. This would add a new layer of personalization and interaction, making the relationships with NPCs feel more dynamic and rewarding. I'm a developer to, and I think you could probably modify your code for the player skin customization for the NPCs to make it easier.
There some similar suggestions already in this forum...
Anyway I like the idea!