1.6 Update When will 1.6 be out on mobile?

confusionnn_

Farmhand
So, the 1.6.9 will come out on all platforms at once? And what about 1.7? Will it come out first for PC or in the same way as 6.9?
It's uncertain that 1.6.9 will come out all at once but like Gorilla said they want 1.6.9 working on PC then they'll *hopefully* release 1.6 on consoles.
SDV '1.X' updates almost always come out on PC first iirc, I know 1.5 and 1.6 came out on PC first.
1.7 is uncertain, that's a LONG way away considering Barone wants to work on his other game Haunted Chocolatier. Most likely it'll be the same though, with 1.7 releasing PC first then consoles and phones getting it later.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The comment from confusionnn pretty much covered everything.

1.6 was the last confirmed update, this could be the last update but could just as well just be a break. For now, CA wants to work on his other projects like Haunted Chocolatier first, before coming back and adding anything to stardew

That's part of why the 1.6.9 update is taking so long, with a lack of followup updates it needs to be as thorough, bug free, and mod supported as it possibly can before release

confusionnn_

Farmhand
The comment from confusionnn pretty much covered everything.

1.6 was the last confirmed update, this could be the last update but could just as well just be a break. For now, CA wants to work on his other projects like Haunted Chocolatier first, before coming back and adding anything to stardew

That's part of why the 1.6.9 update is taking so long, with a lack of followup updates it needs to be as thorough, bug free, and mod supported as it possibly can before release
It's definitely just going to be a break, CA has confirmed this. This doesn't mean that 1.7 will be started right after 1.6.9, he's most likely doing Haunted Chocolatier for a while

'As for whether 1.6 will be the final major Stardew Valley update, Barone knows better than to make predictions. “I feel like I’m the boy who cried wolf, because I’ve said [this is the last update] many times myself and I always end up making another Stardew Valley update. So it’s like, I’ll just say, who knows? I don’t think I’ll ever officially close the book. The book is always open.” '

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It's definitely just going to be a break, CA has confirmed this. This doesn't mean that 1.7 will be started right after 1.6.9, he's most likely doing Haunted Chocolatier for a while

'As for whether 1.6 will be the final major Stardew Valley update, Barone knows better than to make predictions. “I feel like I’m the boy who cried wolf, because I’ve said [this is the last update] many times myself and I always end up making another Stardew Valley update. So it’s like, I’ll just say, who knows? I don’t think I’ll ever officially close the book. The book is always open.” '
That’s left very open ended, there’s a real possibility it is a last update

you can keep your hopes up but don’t expect what hasn’t been confirmed

Odin

Staff member
They have the same price tag as PC (I'd say more since it is cheaper on GOG or steam sales but I never see discounts for mobile) but it usually takes a year longer than PC for them to be updated.
Stardew Valley is $15 USD on PC and Console, and $5 on mobile. While it does often go on sale on PC, the best sale price it's ever been available at is $7.50 (50% off). Most sales for the game are not 50% off, but even if you get the game at that price, it will still be more than on mobile.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Stardew Valley is $15 USD on PC and Console, and $5 on mobile. While it does often go on sale on PC, the best sale price it's ever been available at is $7.50 (50% off). Most sales for the game are not 50% off, but even if you get the game at that price, it will still be more than on mobile.
It's more expensive on Ios, I think it's 10 Cad on there or about 7.99 USD unless the pricing is regional in Canada for some reason

Odin

Staff member
It's more expensive on Ios, I think it's 10 Cad on there or about 7.99 USD unless the pricing is regional in Canada for some reason
The game originally launched at $8 USD on both iOS and Android, and would go on sale for $5, but eventually $5 became the regular price on mobile. There may also be weird regional pricing issues on iOS, as Apple sets all of those.