Spouses life post-marriage

yamcloud

Greenhorn
Some suggestions;

1. Inviting spouse and the kids to Island Farmhouse.

I've seen a bachelorette wanting to stay in the beach resort if she could. So maybe, the farmer can buy some type of ticket from Willy so their spouse and kids can also come to the Island Farmhouse? I find myself feeling a little guilty that I'll leave my in-game spouse and kids for who knows how long, and stay in another residence without them knowing, haha.

Also, is the farmer's spouse even aware that they own another resident (the Island Farmhouse) besides the Farmhouse?

2. Spouse social life.

Having a spouse inviting friends over. Not necessarily all spouses, but some (i.e. Sebastian, Sam, or Abigail), invite their friends to the farm.
> If married to Shane: Having Jas visit the farm at least once a year/season, maybe? Or just once post-marriage is fine. Shane is her godfather, and they seem to genuinely care for each other.

3. Having spouses helps around the farm.
Yes, I know spouses do. But maybe add "petting animals" to the list?
*Putting this here because I'm unsure if it's already a thing inside the game or not.

Of course, no pressure at all. I'm only giving suggestions and fully appreciate all the efforts put into developing the game. Really sorry if my suggestions are things that are frequently suggested by other players. I adore the marriage candidates and just hope for more interaction.

iota

Cowpoke
The problem with relying on mods is that the console players don't get to use them.
Yeaaah. I moved over to PC just because of the mods. At first it sucked because I lost like a year's worth of progress. But it ended up being worth it. (Now I have several years of progress and too many farms /tear)

I like these suggestions, but I think I'd rather CA focus on HC now.