Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow, IMO this is the best thing you've built so far, I love it! The Cloud decals on the wall with the Wall Pipes are sheer perfection. As if everything else somehow isn't.

This is one of the best designs for anything I've ever seen in Stardew, bravo!

Edit: And +1 for His Majesty The Great Fantabulo manning the till, great choice.

Wow, IMO this is the best thing you've built so far, I love it! The Cloud decals on the wall with the Wall Pipes are sheer perfection. As if everything else somehow isn't.

Edit: And +1 for His Majesty The Great Fantabulo manning the till, great choice.
at first: i tried to upload it here about three times with the reference to this redditor: https://www.reddit.com/r/FarmsofStardewValley/comments/1d6mfif/pirate_ship_shed/ (but it didn't work) where i got the inspiration from, so it's definitely not my idea. i wish it was -.- all probs to u/HappinessPursuit. And who's the great fantabulo manning the till? i only know chelsea manning!

Lew Zealand

Helper
at first: i tried to upload it here about three times with the reference to this redditor: https://www.reddit.com/r/FarmsofStardewValley/comments/1d6mfif/pirate_ship_shed/ (but it didn't work) where i got the inspiration from, so it's definitely not my idea. i wish it was -.- all probs to u/HappinessPursuit. And who's the great fantabulo manning the till? i only know chelsea manning!
You have the ??HMGTF?? statue/thing at the controls there (I guess it's not a till) and I decided the letters stand for his true name of His Majesty The Great Fantabulo.

that's my first submarine and sealife museum:

20231120235536_12.jpg

Whoops that's slang for a cash register where you pay at a business.
ok thank you for taking the time to explain all these vocabulary to me...even if i chose cambridge dictionary or some reliable source i don't get the right answer. it should be some sonar, and the first layout had a https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Rusty_Cog on a endtable in front of His Majesty The Great Fantabulo as a
Steering wheel. but it didn't look like a submarine anymore. better should have put some radioactive bars in there as fuel xD

That is awesome! I love it. ^_^ Combining the industrial pipe with the cloud decals for the stacks/smoke was brilliant. I also like the use of the dark sign as a life preserver 'holder'. Adding the grass to the water rug to look like duckweed was really clever.

And of course, I love the little junimo seeing you off! So cute! It's the perfect final touch. 👌

That is awesome! I love it. ^_^ Combining the industrial pipe with the cloud decals for the stacks/smoke was brilliant. I also like the use of the dark sign as a life preserver 'holder'. Adding the grass to the water rug to look like duckweed was really clever.

And of course, I love the little junimo seeing you off! So cute! It's the perfect final touch. 👌
:heart: :stardrop: :heart: it's like you read my mind thank you! everything you wrote is on point and as i intended to be!