A problem in the production of a mod for me.

zhang

Newcomer
我试图制作一个由替代纹理显示的模组,但是在尝试运行它之后,我的 smapi 向我报告说“找不到路径的一部分”。我找不到问题所在,希望有朋友能回答我的问题。我将不胜感激。(我不是以英语为母语的人,如果您有任何问题,请深表歉意。
以下是我报告的细节:
错误替代纹理加载内容包 Cookie Run Kingdom 时出错:System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException:找不到路径“D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\物品美化mod\[AT]Cookie Run Kingdom\Textures”的一部分。在 System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator'1.CreateDirectoryHandle(字符串路径,布尔值 ignoreNotFound) 在 System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator'1.Init() 在 System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator'1..ctor (字符串目录,布尔值是规范化的,EnumerationOptions 选项) 在 System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable'1..ctor(字符串目录,FindTransform 转换,枚举选项选项,布尔值是规范化的) 在System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.DirectoryInfos(字符串目录、 字符串表达式、 枚举选项选项、 布尔值 isNormalized) 在 System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalEnumerateInfos(字符串路径、 字符串 searchPattern、 搜索目标 searchTarget、 枚举选项 选项) 在 System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(字符串 searchPattern、 枚举选项 枚举选项) 在 System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(字符串 searchPattern、 SearchOptionsearchOption) 在 C:\Users\Floogen\Documents\GitHub Repos\AlternativeTextures\AlternativeTextures\AlternativeTextures.cs:line 1011 中的 AlternativeTextures.AlternativeTextures.LoadContentPacks()

zhang

Newcomer
I don't know why it wasn't sent in English.
I tried to make a module that was displayed by alternative textures, but after trying to run it, my smapi reported to me that "part of the path could not be found". I can't find the problem and wish a friend could answer my question. I would appreciate it. I am not a native English speaker, so please apologize if you have any questions.
Here are the details of my report:
ERRORAlternative TexturesError loading content pack Cookie Run Kingdom: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\物品美化mod\[AT]Cookie Run Kingdom\Textures'. at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.Init() at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1..ctor(String directory, Boolean isNormalized, EnumerationOptions options) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable`1..ctor(String directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.DirectoryInfos(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalEnumerateInfos(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, EnumerationOptions enumerationOptions) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) at AlternativeTextures.AlternativeTextures.LoadContentPacks() in C:\Users\Floogen\Documents\GitHub Repos\AlternativeTextures\AlternativeTextures\AlternativeTextures.cs:line 1011

I don't know why it wasn't sent in English.
I tried to make a module that was displayed by alternative textures, but after trying to run it, my smapi reported to me that "part of the path could not be found". I can't find the problem and wish a friend could answer my question. I would appreciate it. I am not a native English speaker, so please apologize if you have any questions.
Here are the details of my report:
ERRORAlternative TexturesError loading content pack Cookie Run Kingdom: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\物品美化mod\[AT]Cookie Run Kingdom\Textures'. at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.Init() at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1..ctor(String directory, Boolean isNormalized, EnumerationOptions options) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable`1..ctor(String directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.DirectoryInfos(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalEnumerateInfos(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, EnumerationOptions enumerationOptions) at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetDirectories(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) at AlternativeTextures.AlternativeTextures.LoadContentPacks() in C:\Users\Floogen\Documents\GitHub Repos\AlternativeTextures\AlternativeTextures\AlternativeTextures.cs:line 1011
I'm not sure what's causing the problem. 😕 Maybe you named some folders or files wrong?
You can take a look at the Alternative Textures Example Pack. There are examples of how an AT pack should look: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/9246?tab=files
You can compare them with your mod to see if you did something wrong.
I hope it will help