Other ways to get solar essence

[Hi so I'm very new to forums so pls tell me if there's anything wrong with this thread]

So I'm on the last of Qi's Quest and am a horrible miner and need to get solar essence, so I think there should be different ways to get it. (Not sure what...) anyone thinking the same thing?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You only need to get to the mid-late ice levels to find ghosts which drop it.

You can buy it from krobus once you unlock him by donating 60 items to the museum.

I believe sunfish fish ponds can produce the stuff too, quite a niche tidbit of knowledge, I assume it's a reference to their name.

You only need to get to the mid-late ice levels to find ghosts which drop it.

You can buy it from krobus once you unlock him by donating 60 items to the museum.

I believe sunfish fish ponds can produce the stuff too, quite a niche tidbit of knowledge, I assume it's a reference to their name.
Thanks! Is it just the regular mines or skull cavern? (Sorry if I sound stupid)

Sinmenon

Rancher
Solar Essence is dropped by ghosts (floors 51 to 79 in mines), Metal Head (floors 80 to 119 in mines) ,Iridum Bat (skull cavern 51+ floors) and the mummies in the skull cavern, but the later can be annoying without bombs or a crusader weapon (Holy Blade comes with that without needig to forge)
Do you know that cave where you get the golden scythe next to the quarry? The haunted skull there also drops that.
Besides that, Krobus sells that 10 a day as mentioned and you need 10 Sunfish in your fish pond for them to start producing.

Solar Essence is dropped by ghosts (floors 51 to 79 in mines), Metal Head (floors 80 to 119 in mines) ,Iridum Bat (skull cavern 51+ floors) and the mummies in the skull cavern, but the later can be annoying without bombs or a crusader weapon (Holy Blade comes with that without needig to forge)
Do you know that cave where you get the golden scythe next to the quarry? The haunted skull there also drops that.
Besides that, Krobus sells that 10 a day as mentioned and you need 10 Sunfish in your fish pond for them to start producing.
Ok thanks!