• Yes

• No

• Kinda

• I can see a Junimo, and that's it

Results are only viewable after voting.

DragonGwen

Farmer
IMG_20240624_162046469.jpg

This took me like two hours to make during my schoolwork, (I'm homeschooled so long story but I can do that) and I'm actually happy with how it turned out! I've decided to name the Junimo Larry for no reason, but I'm still disappointed with how the trees for Terraria turned out. I don't think this gives you Wizard's basement vibes, but I'm okay with that. The important thing is that I had fun, and have no regrets about doing this.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yes, though I don't remember if there's a tree to the L (from Larry's viewpoint) of the Community Center or not. I really don't have the map memorized like that. Those trees in the distance are the ones above the little scarp north of the Pelican Town center. Based on the sun's height in the sky, I'll guess it's late Fall with those low-slung midday suns. I love the carpet!

And I love the whole sketch, thanks for sharing it!

The important thing is that I had fun, and have no regrets about doing this.
Always the most important part of creativity.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Yes, though I don't remember if there's a tree to the L (from Larry's viewpoint) of the Community Center or not. I really don't have the map memorized like that. Those trees in the distance are the ones above the little scarp north of the Pelican Town center. Based on the sun's height in the sky, I'll guess it's late Fall with those low-slung midday suns. I love the carpet!

And I love the whole sketch, thanks for sharing it!

Always the most important part of creativity.
Thanks. :)
It's actually supposed to be Larry looking through the portal to Terraria, so he can bring a star drop to the player.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Thanks. :)
It's actually supposed to be Larry looking through the portal to Terraria, so he can bring a star drop to the player.
One day I will play Terraria and it will click in my brain but it remains clickless after 4 or 5 new game starts. Considering how long it took me to do other basic things in life, I've barely begun! And I see the Terrarianess now, especially the slope down on the right, usually there's a cave there on my worlds which is a great opportunity to fall to my death. And I'm all about making the most of opportunities!

DragonGwen

Farmer
One day I will play Terraria and it will click in my brain but it remains clickless after 4 or 5 new game starts. Considering how long it took me to do other basic things in life, I've barely begun! And I see the Terrarianess now, especially the slope down on the right, usually there's a cave there on my worlds which is a great opportunity to fall to my death. And I'm all about making the most of opportunities!
I play the game now, and after the start (and a good many visits to the wiki) I think that a player should start out on journey mode to learn eh basics, (it starts you out with stuff) and when they start to understand it they can start trying other difficulties.
I'm still on my first save, (defeated King Slime and The Eye of Chethulu today), and I'm really enjoying the game.

View attachment 23833
This took me like two hours to make during my schoolwork, (I'm homeschooled so long story but I can do that) and I'm actually happy with how it turned out! I've decided to name the Junimo Larry for no reason, but I'm still disappointed with how the trees for Terraria turned out. I don't think this gives you Wizard's basement vibes, but I'm okay with that. The important thing is that I had fun, and have no regrets about doing this.
at first i thought it's krobus getting out of the sewers? i really like the perspective of this small junimo reaching out of the dark into nature. and please keep going as long as it's fun for u and you like what you're doing, never stop! and never make the mistake i did for a long time! talking about never showing what you're creating because you think it's not good!

DragonGwen

Farmer
at first i thought it's krobus getting out of the sewers? i really like the perspective of this small junimo reaching out of the dark into nature. and please keep going as long as it's fun for u and you like what you're doing, never stop! and never make the mistake i did for a long time! talking about never showing what you're creating because you think it's not good!
:)
It's supposed to be a Junimo looking into the world of Terraria, and I'm currently working on the other side.
It took me a hour just to draw the portal.
It's not that big.
Then I discovered I'm terrible at drawing cats.

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
View attachment 23833
yo listen to the song Homeschooled Family by Tim Hawkins its funny lmao, he's a really good comedian