Could C.A.

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Fill in the in-game achievements, the ones that are found only on Steam? I managed to beat the Prairy King and with the (almost impossible) "Fector's challenge" achieved (lost count of how many resets i did, my fingers bled etc), but unfortunately, i don't have anything to show off for it... :'(

Also, is there any chance for the trees planted in your main farm area, to stop dropping seeds around, if they are surrounded by pathways? This must certainly be a bug. Could it be fixed?

HaleyRocks

Farmer
1- Here you can solve the problems with missing achievements: How to Unlock Missed Steam Achievements | Stardew Valley Forums

2-That's not a bug, there is a chance that trees will drop seeds once they are fully grown and yes, you can prevent them from appearing if you create pathways.
I do not have the Steam version, but the GOG one :(

Also, i have created pathways around farm trees, surrounding them completely and they keep spreading seeds :(
That happens only in farm trees, in other area that i also have trees, with pathways around them, no seed is ever being dropped there...

Ereo

Helper

Also, i have created pathways around farm trees, surrounding them completely and they keep spreading seeds :(
That happens only in farm trees, in other area that i also have trees, with pathways around them, no seed is ever being dropped there...
The problem is that they can spread more than one tile, so you need to surround them for two or three tiles to stop them from spreading.
Trees only spread on the farm.

Darth Revan

Sodbuster

Ooh I have misunderstood you, I have checked and I see that the gog version has no achievements and of course there are no in-game achievements for the arcade minigames, so I can't help you with that, only CA will be able to answer that question.