Windows My save crashes whenever i sleep.

robredding

Newcomer
Having crashes still, but only on multiplayer. Ended up going through the festival on a single player load up. Game still crashes at end of day (in multiplayer) before saving even after the festival. No crash log.

wanderratte

Newcomer
I get the same crash in 1.6.8. Whenever going to sleep, it crashes at

StardewValley.Game1.PerformPassiveFestivalSetup()

If someone could fix the save, that would be highly appreciated.

Running the festival "solo" or in multiplayer didnt change the outcome unfortunately. Dog has a unique name.

---
---------------
System.BadImageFormatException: Die Datei oder Assembly "Stardew Valley" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden.
Dateiname: "Stardew Valley"
bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName)
bei System.RuntimeType.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
bei System.Type.GetType(String typeName)
bei StardewValley.Internal.StaticDelegateBuilder.TryCreateDelegate[TDelegate](String fullMethodName, TDelegate& createdDelegate, String& error)
bei StardewValley.Game1.PerformPassiveFestivalSetup()
bei StardewValley.Game1.<_newDayAfterFade>d__759.MoveNext()
bei StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__757_2()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.

---------------

InnerException:
Stack Trace: bei StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
bei StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
bei StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

Game Version: 1.6.8 build 24119
Compatibility Build
SDK Helper: GalaxyHelper
Game Language: de
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX150
In-game Date: Spring 15 Y3 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

Attachments

Last edited:

Pathoschild

Developer
I get the same crash in 1.6.8. Whenever going to sleep, it crashes at

StardewValley.Game1.PerformPassiveFestivalSetup()
The save itself seems to be fine. I loaded it in 1.6.8 compatibility mode, and I was able to sleep without issue.

If you reset your game files, does it say any will be redownloaded? If the crash still happens after doing that, can you post a screenshot of your game folder (including the folder path bar at the top)?

Having crashes still, but only on multiplayer. Ended up going through the festival on a single player load up. Game still crashes at end of day (in multiplayer) before saving even after the festival. No crash log.
Still crashing for me.
If you still have the issue with the latest version of the game, can you do this to provide more info?
  1. Install SMAPI. (You can remove SMAPI later if you don't want mods, we're just using it to intercept the error.)
  2. Launch the game through SMAPI.
  3. Upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here.

(The earlier reports in this thread all seem to be either solved or related to the fixed desert festival issue.)