Unofficial mod updates

kamikami0629

Newcomer
Will it be possible to get Spritemaster updated, I've been playing a mega-modded game which I'm afraid will be impossible without it.
I second this, I'm not sure if it would take a long time considering code was changed. In the meantime I decided to use reshade for the shaders.

kamikami0629

Newcomer
I have another concern though. Is it possible for anyone to update Blue Grass Recolor? It seems like the Modder hasn't been very active for a year.

itskazziee

Farmhand
Good morning baes!

I have seen that there are some very popular Mods abandoned, these projects are very loved by the community. I'm looking for someone who can update them or try to, at least.

I'm talking about the mod: Free Love and The Mods requiring this file (Same Autor)

I'm trying to update it myself like ChildNpc's but it's very complicated.

I need help!
Free Love will most like become replace by PolyamorySweet , mod is still new so let the author know if you run into anything.

QueenOfDirt

Farmhand
I know some dependencies I just have to make do with waiting for, but there are a few that I really love that don't look as if they're getting any updates soon. If anyone could update them for 1.6, I'd appreciate it immensely!

Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (I know there was an unofficial fix for this with 1.5, but it's broken with 1.6. I miss all my cute custom animals ;-;)
Custom Resource Clumps and Custom Ore Nodes (Discoveries in the Depths has become one of my favorite mods for revitalizing the mines and adding some variety. I'd love to have them back for 1.6!)
I second this ! i love my little fairy chickens and I would like them back :( The last Paritee's bfav unofficial update was 3 years ago, so it probably should be updated anyway