How to cheat on Nintendo switch

Youyum

Greenhorn
I wanna do name cheating ,but when I enter [ and ],it will turn to space after I done.
For example, [123][456] will become 123 456
Is there no way to cheat on Nintendo switch version? :(

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The bugs with item ID were patched out of all console versions a while ago. There are other ways to duplicate stuff though but honestly just a try playing regularly, it’s far more fulfilling.

Youyum

Greenhorn
The bugs with item ID were patched out of all console versions a while ago. There are other ways to duplicate stuff though but honestly just a try playing regularly, it’s far more fulfilling.
Well,I finished sv for 3 times ,but it’s the first time on switch,can you tell me how to duplicate?I can’t get answers from google ;.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Well,I finished sv for 3 times ,but it’s the first time on switch,can you tell me how to duplicate?I can’t get answers from google ;.
There are 3 ways that I know that work on switch. 2 are universal and can dupe nearly anything but rely on multiplayer and the other is only for a single item but can be done in singplayer. Both the multiplayer ones can be done by just connecting another controller on switch and play split screen with yourself.

The singplayer one is duplicating perfection statues that you get from getting 4 candles on grandpas evaluation.

the multiplayer ones have to do with the game not properly syncingplayers.
The first method is for 2+ players to place and pick up items off of the same table all at the same time. The item being placed will slowly be duplicated.
The second way works for anything that can be placed or naturally spawns and can be broken. You place the item down (like a statue) then both players mine it with their axe/pickaxe at the same time. This works for basically everything you can mine with a pickaxe or axe, trees, rocks, ore, statues, machines, etc.

Youyum

Greenhorn
There are 3 ways that I know that work on switch. 2 are universal and can dupe nearly anything but rely on multiplayer and the other is only for a single item but can be done in singplayer. Both the multiplayer ones can be done by just connecting another controller on switch and play split screen with yourself.

The singplayer one is duplicating perfection statues that you get from getting 4 candles on grandpas evaluation.

the multiplayer ones have to do with the game not properly syncingplayers.
The first method is for 2+ players to place and pick up items off of the same table all at the same time. The item being placed will slowly be duplicated.
The second way works for anything that can be placed or naturally spawns and can be broken. You place the item down (like a statue) then both players mine it with their axe/pickaxe at the same time. This works for basically everything you can mine with a pickaxe or axe, trees, rocks, ore, statues, machines, etc.
tysm 🤍

Try Using mulitplayer and have 2 people in front of a table, one places the item the both pick up at the same time. (Haven't been patched as of April 17 2024)