concerned ape.please answer me. what is this

wildandblue

Sodbuster
i did not open the door
i got a prismatic shard in my hand and i went in the wall next to it and yup
Normally the rocks are blown away by a bomb to reveal the entrance and the Dr Snail cutscene. I'll give it a try with a prismatic shard. Maybe just a bug. On which platform did this happen? Do you have any mods installed?

Aripro

Sodbuster
Normally the rocks are blown away by a bomb to reveal the entrance and the Dr Snail cutscene. I'll give it a try with a prismatic shard. Maybe just a bug. On which platform did this happen? Do you have any mods installed?
no mods related to it.
android

Lew Zealand

Helper
I tried out what @stardew valley fannn mentioned in the third post on PC (Steam) as by some miracle I did have a Prismatic Shard and got nothing but a slightly flattened nose. I tried with no Shard and tried with it in the overhead "You will accept this giiiift!!!" position. Bumped up against the spot a buncha times, moving around a bit in case I missed the spot but got nothing.

And then Bombed the rock at front which is 100% more fun and doesn't cost a Shard. Highly recommended, will Bomb again.

Aripro

Sodbuster
I tried out what @stardew valley fannn mentioned in the third post on PC (Steam) as by some miracle I did have a Prismatic Shard and got nothing but a slightly flattened nose. I tried with no Shard and tried with it in the overhead "You will accept this giiiift!!!" position. Bumped up against the spot a buncha times, moving around a bit in case I missed the spot but got nothing.

And then Bombed the rock at front which is 100% more fun and doesn't cost a Shard. Highly recommended, will Bomb again.
hey. you dont lose the shard when you enter and no cutsence but when you head out cutsence and when you go in again an come out CUTSENCE AGAIN and you can do this infinitly