Xbox How to change Farm Type on Xbox

Beecat

Greenhorn
I’m kinda new to stardew but it’s a really cool game, I like the standard farm but I’d like to see how the others are to. So I create a new character, then there are the options of what farm type I want, I then click on it then start my new game but nothing happens.
It’s frustrating because I don’t have the save file like everyone else does and Google is very vague so I’d like some help please.

Ereo

Helper
What do you mean nothing happens? You should be able to have several save files, and when you select a farm type for one it should be that farm type when you start this save file.

could you maybe provide some screenshots?

Beecat

Greenhorn
What do you mean nothing happens? You should be able to have several save files, and when you select a farm type for one it should be that farm type when you start this save file.

I can try but I’m typing on my phone so it may not be the best quality, I’m not even sure if I have save files, I’m not good with electronics so maybe I do but I just don’t know. 😭😭😭

Beecat

Greenhorn

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
The corner with the house looks almost the same on most farm maps. I can’t tell from that which map you’re using.