Item id glitch

Hat Mouse Jr.

Farmhand
So I tried the item ID glitch on my name when I was testing out a couple of settings…. [819] gave me an item that I couldn’t find in the wiki and I have never seen it… what is this?
28398663-9E45-45B1-AE85-EA8AF143C0C7.png
83EC91C2-D34A-4616-A89D-794EA54823D0.png

ArtifactSpot

I vote Omni Geode Node too.

(btw I’m glad I’m not the only one to use item ID’s ☺…it’s so much more fun and relaxing. Gives me time to do things i enjoy most like socializing and having a family. Relaxing fishing and just for fun mine runs. I hate endless grinding. I used to grind before I discovered this glitch, but most times no longer choose to. I don’t use it to make billions, just to speed things up a tad. I still run a nice, efficient farm just at a more relaxing pace now. I still have crops, animals, the works. Just not hundreds of everything. More tidy, organized, pretty farms now. I love the endless decorating opportunities i never had time for before. Some say it’s cheating, but if I’m playing just for me and not against others I don’t see it that way. As long as I don’t say I made certain achievements on my own or play against others, then it’s just for fun. 😜 CA knows it’s there and left it in for us to use if we choose to. Nbd.)

Have fun with it! But entering those numbers exactly with proper brackets matter. Also, make sure you’re using a good reliable updated list from 1.5 version. I like this list https://stardewids.com/ You can even search for items with built in search on top.

Happy gaming!

Hat Mouse Jr.

Farmhand
I vote Omni Geode Node too.

(btw I’m glad I’m not the only one to use item ID’s ☺…it’s so much more fun and relaxing. Gives me time to do things i enjoy most like socializing and having a family. Relaxing fishing and just for fun mine runs. I hate endless grinding. I used to grind before I discovered this glitch, but most times no longer choose to. I don’t use it to make billions, just to speed things up a tad. I still run a nice, efficient farm just at a more relaxing pace now. I still have crops, animals, the works. Just not hundreds of everything. More tidy, organized, pretty farms now. I love the endless decorating opportunities i never had time for before. Some say it’s cheating, but if I’m playing just for me and not against others I don’t see it that way. As long as I don’t say I made certain achievements on my own or play against others, then it’s just for fun. 😜 CA knows it’s there and left it in for us to use if we choose to. Nbd.)

Have fun with it! But entering those numbers exactly with proper brackets matter. Also, make sure you’re using a good reliable updated list from 1.5 version. I like this list https://stardewids.com/ You can even search for items with built in search on top.

Happy gaming!
Thank You! Yeah, I think using the item is glitch is kind of fun, although I am also working on a casual glitchless run at the same time :happy:

Lew Zealand

Helper
I like grinding for the return scepter, am I the only one? It's not hard, just takes time ...
The reason Stardew Valley isn't called:

Farming Adventure
Idealized Relationship Practice Session
Billion G Gorilla Cleanup Walkthrough
Pet Hurdling 1:50AM Passout Sport
Monoculture Ferngill Economy Destruction Enterprise
Magically Still Single Yet Not Obviously Mentally Damaged Twentysomething Selection Simulator
Flying Serpent Knee Nibbling Romp

is because CA needed to disguise the true nature of the game as a Return Sceptre Speedrun. My lovey-dovey stikk of everloving butt saving, general super-convenience and cool-sounding ssssccchhhheeeeeeaaaaaaooooowwwnnnnnning is why I play the game.

Plus I gotta stick it to that smug Wizard when he does his cute little baby scheaown in his first cutscene like I'm supposed to be impressed. The silly sausage can't even read Junimo so makes a flashy exit instead, like I'm supposed to be impressed but of course when he gets back he's totally gotta walk thru the front door like the rest of us plebs.

Ooo I'm so in awe. You faker, you bought it from Krobus just like I did and probably Jas and Vincent will too after pooling their Winter Star and B-day money to get one. Well maybe with the help of a Farmer Bobbi Ancient Froot Wine brand loan from me, as long as they wave it in front of Professor PurplePantaloons at the Moonlight Jellies Festival.

I already told Haley to bring her camera, just in case…