Just talk

astatine210

Rancher
It's so disappointing when you sign up for a course but the content is not well-taught. The upside is this discovery was made before the add/drop date so I pulled out pretty quickly.

those who teach really ought to seriously consider gaining skills on delivery of curriculum (though i'm sure this is a thing now in many if not all educational institutions).

*sigh* so much for my plan to start learning Japanese this semester.... -_-;

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's so disappointing when you sign up for a course but the content is not well-taught. The upside is this discovery was made before the add/drop date so I pulled out pretty quickly.

those who teach really ought to seriously consider gaining skills on delivery of curriculum (though i'm sure this is a thing now in many if not all educational institutions).

*sigh* so much for my plan to start learning Japanese this semester.... -_-;
Sometimes it's not the teacher but what the department's philosophy is towards teaching the material. I took Calculus 5 times and finally got college credit for passing that last time. 2 fails, a drop, an out-of-college pass and finally an A.

But I would have gotten that A the first time if they'd taught it that way from the start as they completely changed the teaching philosophy for that last class. And not only in Calc, they changed History in a similar way and I retook it for an A when my grade the first time was a D. Yes, I was a couple years older by the time I retook both but the teaching philosophy was completely changed for the better. Both were like different classes compared to their originals.

NetworkerC

Planter
Cheese Pie With Chips
Microwave
Toyota Supra JZA80 Engine
1973 Porsche RSR with a 4.8 Litre V6
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
The farm deed that I have, is from a hard-to-find dimension, where the grandson has the same name as my proper name, but unfortunately, is kind of… dead. Joja doesn’t clear your desk space up, if you leave, however you leave, until they have enough vacant spaces to get a bulk discount on cleaning, as well as the staff to fill them, from what I can gather.
Hyper MAX Engine
The McLaren F1 did so much better in San Diego, Atlanta, and Detroit, as opposed to Palm City
Subaru Impreza WRX STI with GCB Engine
Locate Breadrolls for Fish Finger Sandwiches
The following is a paid commercial announcement for astounding products
SON OF A BI- BEEEEEEEEP! *Hang in there, baby*
Cat in the Hat was a’for all ages’ film in the UK, okay?
The Melted Cheese Chips are ready
Someone get Lew Zealand some more Yangaroos and coffee
$150,000 Cloaking Device
Lemonade with Ginger Root
Nom
Chips are eaten
Lucas, as Ana told you, you’re racers.
Oasis has Deluxe Speed-Gro Thursdays.
Flash Drive - Wave Racer
SpongeBob SquarePants Season 1 - 6
Hon, please stop trying to put everyone in the ER.
That’s her, officers! That’s the woman who programmed me for evil!
And everyone in Wales, and everyone in Burma, and everyone in America.
Oh sweet! $1,600 clock! Only electronics and watches do better!
Cake
Koenigsegg Regera’s 1-speed Gearbox
This was kind of therapeutic
Zzzzzzzz

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
fun fact:
Humpty dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
and all the kings horses and all the kings men
Could never put humpty together again

It never says he was an egg.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Fun fact about me.

So back in December/January, me and my friends+ my sister started a Minecraft all jungle world where we split into teams and fought each other. For my team, I had me, one of my friends, two of his sisters, and his dad. I proceeded to leave that team or betray them after they forgot about me while doing a like three hour session, and switching bases.
I then wrote a song about it.
I'm serious.
I think it's good...

Lew Zealand

Helper
Fun fact about me.

So back in December/January, me and my friends+ my sister started a Minecraft all jungle world where we split into teams and fought each other. For my team, I had me, one of my friends, two of his sisters, and his dad. I proceeded to leave that team or betray them after they forgot about me while doing a like three hour session, and switching bases.
I'm serious.
I think it's good...
That.

Sounds awesome! The original plan, the experience, the betrayal (not my thing but it's a fun game so whatever!). And writing a song about it afterwards.

Inspiration is a cool thing.

Bawby

Farmer
Fun fact about me.

I'm serious.
I think it's good...
Maybe they saw you as the wild maverick who survives on their own volition? The free spirit. The highly unpredictable, surely/hopefully won't betray us and make a song in remembrance of it? The savagery!
(In case it's lost in text, this was said jokingly. Tongue fully in cheek since I am really amused by this story.)

DragonGwen

Farmer
Maybe they saw you as the wild maverick who survives on their own volition? The free spirit. The highly unpredictable, surely/hopefully won't betray us and make a song in remembrance of it? The savagery!
(In case it's lost in text, this was said jokingly. Tongue fully in cheek since I am really amused by this story.)
Nah.
They trusted me.
I just really like betrayals.