iOS My save file is missing (iPhone iOS)

boymyriad

Greenhorn
Hello guys! I desperately need some help :/

I play Stardew Valley on my iPhone and today I had the sad surprise when I opened my game and the save was not where it was when I played for the last time few months ago, I played for two years and the game is on the Summer of the first year, that's not right! Does anyone know how I can solve this?

I'm really sad because I spent months on this farm and I lost all my hours 😭

wildandblue

Sodbuster
It's always disheartening to find your save file is missing. Do you have the iOS Files app installed on your phone?

Via the Files app, your save file should be in the Stardew Valley folder found in On My iPhone. Do you see it there? If by chance you deleted SDV, that folder would also be deleted and your save would be gone.

It's a good idea to regularly back up your save file to iCloud (separately from iCloud Backup) or another cloud service.

If you use iCloud backup, it's included there but to restore it, you'd have to restore your whole phone. There isn't an option to restore one folder. You may have other options if you have a Mac and have the iMazing app installed, although I don't use it and can't advise how to do a single folder restore from an iCloud backup.

Hoping you find it!

Palay;33

Greenhorn
It's always disheartening to find your save file is missing. Do you have the iOS Files app installed on your phone?

Via the Files app, your save file should be in the Stardew Valley folder found in On My iPhone. Do you see it there? If by chance you deleted SDV, that folder would also be deleted and your save would be gone.

It's a good idea to regularly back up your save file to iCloud (separately from iCloud Backup) or another cloud service.

If you use iCloud backup, it's included there but to restore it, you'd have to restore your whole phone. There isn't an option to restore one folder. You may have other options if you have a Mac and have the iMazing app installed, although I don't use it and can't advise how to do a single folder restore from an iCloud backup.

Hoping you find it!
Can u help me too? I'm on mobile (i'll tell u the whole brand if u can help me so its more understandable) and i uninstalled and reinstalled my game because of a bug, when i reinstalled it back and went to load it said ' no saved games found ' :( i'm rlly sad because i had ALOTTT of things in that save, crossing my hands hoping its not gonna be gone forever and somebody helps me