Shane's heart events??????????

To trigger his 2 heart event, enter the cindersap forest between 8pm & midnight. His 4 heart event should trigger when you go inside Marnie's any time. For the 6 heart event you have to enter cindersap forest between 9am& 8pm during rain. After the 6 heart event, you can get a 7 heart event by entering Marnie's while Shane is home. His other 7 heart event requires 2 hearts with both Clint & Emily and you have to enter town on a sunny day between 10am-4pm. His fabulous 8 heart event is triggered any time you enter Marnie's while he's home. For his 10 heart, you leave your house before 6:30 am and then get to the bus stop between 4-6 pm.

To find Shane at Marnie's once you're married, you have to catch him there on a Monday between 10:30&11:30am.

More details about Shane's heart events and schedule, as well as gifts, dialog, and more, can be found on his wiki page https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Shane

Shnanene

Newcomer
I have full hearts with Shane but have not married him, am I able to get these cutscenes despite full hearts and/or if I married him? :)

Godkin

Planter
I somehow managed to marry him and have his after marriage heart event without having seen any of the rest?????? I got the first one after i became his girlfriend but cant seem to trigger the 2nd or 3rd one???
There are three mysterious events that decorate your adventure:
1. Eight Hearts: Meet Marnie while Shane is in the house to give the chicken and egg a 25% chance to turn blue.
2. Ten Hearts: Leave the house before dawn and visit the Bus Stop between 16:00 and 18:00. This event only occurs once and does not apply if you are married or give certain gifts to prospective partners.
3. Fourteen Hearts: Enter the town on any day other than Friday between 0800 and 1700. Shane will give a hint about the confusion in front of the arcade machine.
In this mysterious existence, be present with interest and curiosity. Keep exploring, and who knows, the hidden secrets will be revealed in front of you.

MrFletcher

Newcomer
Everyday for a week now, I've been going out at the right time, is it just not the right place? It's the pond with the dock right? I have two hearts with Shane and I can't seem to trigger the event 😭

Ereo

Helper
Everyday for a week now, I've been going out at the right time, is it just not the right place? It's the pond with the dock right? I have two hearts with Shane and I can't seem to trigger the event 😭
Cindersap forest is the area where Marnie's house is, when you take the South exit from your farm or the lower exit from town.

Are you going at night?

Elenna101

Farmer
It doesn't matter where exactly you are in the forest, it only matters when you enter the forest. Are you entering the forest earlier in the day and then going to the pond at the right time? It only checks for the scene when you enter the forest. Try exiting to the farm and then going back into the forest at the time of the scene.