Unofficial mod updates

I could make an unofficial update of Eemie's map recolor, but I would need a permission from the author.
It looks like Minerva hasn't posted on the Discord since 2021. The mod page at Moddrop says go ahead and submit a pull request for improvements but one of their last posts says that they weren't allowing any changes to Eemie content at that time. We could try to message them?

mavoruni

Newcomer
hello i'm new here! i would like to know if anyone is willing to update this pokemon mod from CF to CP or AT? i searched but couldn't find anyone who already did so it would be very appreciated <3

Saah

Cowpoke
hello i'm new here! i would like to know if anyone is willing to update this pokemon mod from CF to CP or AT? i searched but couldn't find anyone who already did so it would be very appreciated <3
The problem with this mod is it's already an unauthorized conversion, the original mod's author doesn't allow modification without permission and they haven't been active in Nexus since 2018 (plus the CF conversion's author claims they tried to contact the original author and couldn't). Even if someone asked the CF author for permission to convert it to CP/AT and got it, it would still be an unauthorized conversion.

platinummyr

Greenhorn
BetterJunimos 3.0.0-unofficial.1-p1xel8ted

This was compiled from the already updated code at Stardew-Mods/BetterJunimos at master · hawkfalcon/Stardew-Mods (github.com) - based on the commit notes, this is largely untested.

- Working in the greenhouse is broken; but everything else appears OK (based on user reports)
I got this loaded and it looks like there's a bug with handling item IDs due to the change from int to strings. I fixed it at https://github.com/hawkfalcon/Stardew-Mods/pull/29 but I don't know if either hawkfalcon or anyone else is aware to help make a release. I could also go ahead and fork it like I have for several mods including the custom backpack mod and a smaller fish ponds mod. Not sure what the best approach would be, since the issue with Item Ids is pretty critical to functionality for a lot of Junimo abilities and likely with mods which use the Better Junimo APIs.

goingcrazy

Farmhand
I got this loaded and it looks like there's a bug with handling item IDs due to the change from int to strings. I fixed it at https://github.com/hawkfalcon/Stardew-Mods/pull/29 but I don't know if either hawkfalcon or anyone else is aware to help make a release. I could also go ahead and fork it like I have for several mods including the custom backpack mod and a smaller fish ponds mod. Not sure what the best approach would be, since the issue with Item Ids is pretty critical to functionality for a lot of Junimo abilities and likely with mods which use the Better Junimo APIs.
Hawkfalcon posted on Nexus's Better Junimos page that they are aware there are issues and they will be fixing them in a couple of weeks.

aelivare

Greenhorn
Here is my unofficial update of Better Critters! The mod wasn't fully working anymore because of the size change and removal of some grey area in the sprite sheet for the critters in the 1.6 update, and I'm pretty sure I fixed it! I tested it myself yesterday and all of the sprites from the mod seem to be working fine. Remember, the only critters that are changed are from before 1.5, as is said in the original mod description. I didn't make any of the sprites myself and I haven't changed the new ones, I just transferred the mod's pre-1.6 sprites onto the 1.6 sprite sheet. All credits for the art go to the mod author, TurmionKala.

If you notice any issues, let me know :)
Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Hexedwitch

Greenhorn
Someone shared this one a couple days back that's very similar to that mod and is more up to date (https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-180#post-124550):

Is there a mod with just hunger and thirst and not temperature?