Unofficial mod updates

Donnie24

Farmhand
Here is the answer from 6480 about Artisan Valley and Cornucopia:
quote: "Yes, we are working on an "Artisan Valley" mod for Cornucopia--maybe a few weeks away from release. ... Mizu made the machine sprites (for PPJA Artisan Valley), but there are some other sprites for the artisan goods that I believe were made by others. "

So please check here if you are thinking about updating the PPJA Artisan Valley mod to CP because the mod might also include sprites from paid asset packs. I didn't check it because I already deleted this mod and wait for the Cornucopia mod but paradigmnomad war very clear about this
quote: "You must purchase your own license to use these. If you use versions marked as modified below, you also need to credit the author who modified it."
There are also sprites that you can not use at all due to restrictive permissions.

FairyLandxO

Greenhorn
I need help! I'm looking for a mod... I've tried searching for the mod on this forum, but I can't find it.

The mod brings up a warp menu when you click near the edges of the screen (with either the Scepter or any of the super-powerful weapons in the game). This was the best warp menu mod I've ever used.

Can someone please help me find this mod?
The mod is published on nexus and is called Easy Travel. Happy gaming!

CleverNickName

Greenhorn
Auto Forager (formerly Auto Shaker) supplanted Tree Shaker long ago. It has everything Tree Shaker had and more, all fully configurable.
Eh, not really. (You might be confusing Tree Shaker with AutoShaker.)

Auto Forager is an excellent mod, but it requires me to walk around the entire farm and walk past every tree before it will "shake" them (and also bushes, fruit trees, and other stuff as well). Tree Shaker automatically scans my farm (only) for acorns, pine cones, and maple seeds (only), collects them, and puts them in a chest automatically before I even leave the farm house...it's a huge time-saver for us timber farmers, without going over-the-top with automatic harvesting. The Deluxe Grabber Redux 1.6 mod will do this, but it's overkill--it feels like using a chainsaw when all I need is a scalpel. :happy:

It would be great to see an update for Tree Shaker, but I think TyoAtrosa (the mod author) has moved on to other things. I'll send them a direct message via the Nexus and see if I can get permissions.

EDIT: Message sent. I'll post again when/if I hear back from TyoAtrosa.

Last edited:

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
question (apologies if it has been discussed here already) but I know MARGO is not updated for 1.6, I have never tried it before but it seems it had balance changes for fish ponds. Does anyone know of any alternative/have any recommended mods for fish pond balancing (buffing) mods?

tristisgay

Cowpoke
anyone know whats going on with reset terrain features? it was working great a few hours ago and now smapi is saying it wont load or something

nevermind

Last edited:

Acorn

Cowpoke
So somebody posted an update for Help Wanted, and I *thought* that was the mod that made the big board update every day except Sundays, but it turns out to be one that puts more options on Pierre's board.

Which is great, but I wanted the other one and now I don't know what mod that is except I do know it's not updated. *squints at mod folder* Well, if anybody knows which mod it is, and I appreciate that this is a vague request, could somebody update it? Thanks.

Donnie24

Farmhand
So somebody posted an update for Help Wanted, and I *thought* that was the mod that made the big board update every day except Sundays, but it turns out to be one that puts more options on Pierre's board.

Which is great, but I wanted the other one and now I don't know what mod that is except I do know it's not updated. *squints at mod folder* Well, if anybody knows which mod it is, and I appreciate that this is a vague request, could somebody update it? Thanks.
I think you mean "Daily Special Orders" Nexus 9693?

Acorn

Cowpoke
Oh, you know, I did mean daily special orders, thanks - and it looks like the mod creator is working on updating it right now, so that's great, I can wait a little.

BeckyShark

Greenhorn
And for good measure, BeckyShark's Monster Shed mod as well, which managed to work until v1.6.
Can anyone please unofficially update BechyShark's, Monster Shed: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3435 I use it in almost all of my files. There are sooo many that I can't play because of this. Thank you!
I'll get these officially updated - sorry it took far too long for me to get around to!
-- Though please be prepared to possibly empty your shed before using the official update - I originally made the mod specific to my playstyle back then, and I want to try and make the update more streamlined and maybe with options for everyone else who uses it.

taigacowtree

Greenhorn
hey does anyone know if custom chores will be updated any time soon? big thanks to all of you who are updating these mods btw :)

question (apologies if it has been discussed here already) but I know MARGO is not updated for 1.6, I have never tried it before but it seems it had balance changes for fish ponds. Does anyone know of any alternative/have any recommended mods for fish pond balancing (buffing) mods?
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3623 this one adds some stuff to fish ponds, including putting legendaries in the ponds