Unofficial mod updates

Bestsoup

Greenhorn
regarding this, yeah! his dialogue should return except for CGDU's dialogue. though the one thing that still kinda bugs out is his pathfind. as long shane leaves the house that's been coded by the mod, he'll get stuck at the bus stop. but if he leaves with vanilla coding (like going to ginger island resort per se, its a vanilla feature not from the mod), he'll reach home. the only way i managed to figure out how to '''fix''' him was to turn off schedule changes.

but personally if this doesnt bother anyone, leave the schedule changes on. just because he's stuck at the bus stop it doesn't mean the other stuff can't work. i still manage to get modded heart events from shane despite it
Yaay! Little sad that his custom routine is broken, but im super glad everything else is all good now.

FlyingTNT

Farmhand

Attachments

Last edited:

Leikaa

Greenhorn
Can someone help me with GH's peach body mod? I downloaded the small/basic one for female but it only changes the hands and not the face or legs for the female body. Is there something else I need to download too?

Or even providing me with other body mods? I haven't been able to find many if any others really.

Last edited:

Tinkerbell20203

Greenhorn
Hello, I was wondering if somebody could help with updating Paritee's Better Farm animal Variety : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3296?tab=posts&BH=0 for 1.6? I have unofficial version: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-68 but this one is also no longer compatible :( Thank you very much :)
I've read that BFAV is actually not necessary anymore, because the new animals can be added by CP in the newest update :) we just need to wait for the updated livestock mods for CP :) and I saw on Nexus that people are already working on it since there are first animals mods appearing for CP :)

Lolory

Greenhorn
Hi I am new and I I use these two mods that are pretty old. They worked perfectly for years but now they no longer work. I was wondering if its possible for anyone to update them? I don't think the ppl who made them are active anymore T_T But you know its fine if its not possible I won't rush anyone or anything, I would just really appreciate it.

Bathroom after 2nd House upgrade
Farmhouse basement

They're both just insanely useful mods for me personally i rlly don't know how else I could play the game without them, especially the bathroom bc it's like having a spa but at my farmhouse. I love the layout of the basement too, its where I kept all of my kegs and other stuff and I think there was even an expanded version of this mod where the basement could be larger but I am not sure exactly.

meggiee

Sodbuster
hey guys! I spent a lot of today going through my broken mods and checking statuses from authors and commenters, and I thought I would share for anyone who plays the same mods as me :)

BFAV Phoenixes, BFAV crows, and BFAV fairy chickens, a nexus user named Drag00nSpirit has offered to convert them to CP! They have already converted BFAV Everia's Dragons, but they might be busy and some of the authors haven't replied to their conversion request, so I would call it a likely possibility.

The author of Event Lookup is currently working on an update, they say it will be ready in a few days.

The author of Pick your enchantment and AtraCore is very busy, but they say updating AtraCore is a big 'if'

A Bush Bloom update is in the works! yay! It is taking the author longer than they expected because of complications, but it should be out in a few days!!

Custom Furniture might be obsolete, Platonymous hasn't said anything about the mod, and with the features of AT and CP, CF isn't used much anymore.

Custom Gift Dialogue Utility Might be obsolete soon, the author is still deciding. They have put out a Google survey about the matter. (the mod might have more of a chance of being updated if the author has some help with it, so I would recommend joining their discord survey for updates)

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Hey there! I was so impatient to try and get all the mods I am using up to date to version 1.6 that I ended up tackling all the bfav mods I had and converting them with the BFAV2CP utility by AnotherPillow on GitHub....I have no means to test them right now, because my save is still unusable, but I'll be starting a new save file just for testing and if everything works decently I could share them :) In theory, if someone was willing to help testing them I could also put them here :blush:
In total I have:

BFAV crows, BFAV Phoenixes, BFAV Asian Animals, BFAV Alligators, BFAV Axolotls, BFAV Bears, BFAV Cute Mushroom Gnomes, BFAV Deers, BFAV Donkeys, BFAV Dust Sprites, BFAV Dragon Quest Slimes, BFAV Fairy Chickens, BFAV Fennec Foxes, BFAV Hermit Crabs, BFAV Kitsune, BFAV Monkeys, BFAV Griffins, BFAV Owls, BFAV Parrots, BFAV Pigeons, BFAV Robot Chickens, BFAV Seagulls, BFAV Squirrels, BFAV Sorcerer's Apprentice Broom.

I just have to check precisely what permission the authors gave, so I know I'm ok with sharing, because I've never done anything like this :gasp:

Last edited:
Hey there! I was so impatient to try and get all the mods I am using up to date to version 1.6 that I ended up tackling all the bfav mods I had and converting them with the BFAV2CP utility by AnotherPillow on GitHub....I have no means to test them right now, because my save is still unusable, but I'll be starting a new save file just for testing and if everything works decently I could share them :) In theory, if someone was willing to help testing them I could also put them here :blush:
In total I have:

BFAV crows, BFAV Phoenixes, BFAV Asian Animals, BFAV Alligators, BFAV Axolotls, BFAV Bears, BFAV Cute Mushroom Gnomes, BFAV Deers, BFAV Donkeys, BFAV Dust Sprites, BFAV Dragon Quest Slimes, BFAV Fairy Chickens, BFAV Fennec Foxes, BFAV Hermit Crabs, BFAV Kitsune, BFAV Monkeys, BFAV Griffins, BFAV Owls, BFAV Parrots, BFAV Pigeons, BFAV Robot Chickens, BFAV Seagulls, BFAV Squirrels, BFAV Sorcerer's Apprentice Broom.

I just have to check precisely what permission the authors gave, so I know I'm ok with sharing, because I've never done anything like this :gasp:
THERE WAS A CONVERTER THE WHOLE TIME?! I've been manually rewriting buffalos for HOURS :cry:

meggiee

Sodbuster
THERE WAS A CONVERTER THE WHOLE TIME?! I've been manually rewriting buffalos for HOURS :cry:
Yesss! It was quite a hassle to get the hang of, but I managed ahaha
here it is, if you want to check it! https://github.com/AnotherPillow/BFAV2CP

Just a little note, it doesn't always work at the first tries for all bfav mods, sometimes you have to manually go and correct some issues into the content.json file

liyavi

Newcomer
Does anyone have Always On Server for Multiplayer updated for 1.6?
Or any other mod/solution to have the server be on 24/7 for me and my friends. Preferably if I can host it on a Linux server