Unofficial mod updates

FlyingTNT

Farmhand
Thank you, I realized that my Antivirus software was deleting the dll files bc they were popping up as unsafe. They work now that I've approved them. The do you have the zip files for Bed Tweaks 0.4.1-unofficial? SMAPI is telling me to update to that one.

Again, thank you so much for your hard work!
Sorry I just updated the compatibility sheet wrong. 0.4.1 doesn't exist. I just fixed that; thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: I just made a new update so now 0.4.1 does exist. I should have it to 0.4.0-unofficial.2, but I realized that too late.

Last edited:

letterbxmb

Greenhorn
Hi! Does anyone know if DaisyNiko is updating her farm maps? I love the Tiny Garden Farm and really wanted to play the update on it. It still kind of works but unable to leave through the bus stop like other custom farm maps. I think she's active but haven't heard anything/seen any comments on Nexus. Or if anyone knows of any similar working farm maps that are smaller in area. Thanks!

Hey, I'm having the same issue with the overgrown garden farm! I don't think there is an issue with the custom farm mods themselves, but when I uninstalled all the mods besides DaisyNiko's tilesheets, it turned out that -that- was the mod causing the problem. I have no idea how to fix it though or why tilesheets would be obstructing leaving the farm (I can get back into it from the bus area now problem when coming from town.)

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this (hopefully a tilesheet update will fix it but who knows) let me know. :(

Ghostlight1995

Greenhorn
Anyone able to do an unofficial update of Make Marlon Real?
The issue right now is can't gift anything and he doesn't show up in "Relationship" tab and the original modder has not logged in since last year

edit: I've been testing to see if any other bugs, both the 6 heart event and the 14th are bugged. 6th is stuck where walking in place after first dialogue, and the 14th when you walk in the house, your character get stuck on a wall and the cutscene can't progress. I used CJB cheat menu to manually add hearts since can't give gifts to him

Last edited:

juststubborn

Greenhorn

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
can someone PLEASE tell me someone is working on updating these mods thankyou!!
Lucikiel - Stardew Valley Expanded (SVE) Compatibility
Sauvignon in Stardew
What do you like about Sauvignon? I ask because I have done a couple of the unofficial versions of the mod, but this time it requires a total redesign as it uses outdated methods to get the building into the game. Since if needs so much work I was considering doing a who new mod from the ground up based upon Savignon, but I am not sure what parts of the mod are most liked.

icecoldice

Greenhorn
Saddest thing ever, literally all my favorite C# mods broke

Mailbox Menu
Resource Storage
Better Crafting
Deluxe Journal - I read the comments mentioning To-Dew but it's not the same thing, Deluxe Journal is much better.
Pet Interaction - It would perfect with 1.6!
Moolah Money Mod
Help Wanted
Robin Work Hours
Bulk Animal Purchase
Custom Gift Limits
In-Game SMAPI Log Uploader
Wild Flowers
Playground Mod
Rented Tools
Custom Resource Clumps
Underground Secrets
Custom Ore Nodes
Part of the Community - Looks like it will be updated!
I was also looking for updates for most of these mods, I miss the mods that changed the interface so much like Deluxe Journal, Mailbox Menu, Help Wanted, Moolah Money Mod, Bulk Animal Purchase, Better Crafting and Resource Storage (even tho Resource Storage is not an interface mod I can't play without it anymore)

letterbxmb

Greenhorn
Hi! Does anyone know if DaisyNiko is updating her farm maps? I love the Tiny Garden Farm and really wanted to play the update on it. It still kind of works but unable to leave through the bus stop like other custom farm maps. I think she's active but haven't heard anything/seen any comments on Nexus. Or if anyone knows of any similar working farm maps that are smaller in area. Thanks!

Hey @samfarms I just got a response on Reddit to solve this problem (and tested it and it worked for me!)

Download custom farm loader mod and it'll work. Apparently it has something to do with the bus screen file being too short or something? Either way, it fixed my problem :)

YumiGumi

Greenhorn
What do you like about Sauvignon? I ask because I have done a couple of the unofficial versions of the mod, but this time it requires a total redesign as it uses outdated methods to get the building into the game. Since if needs so much work I was considering doing a who new mod from the ground up based upon Savignon, but I am not sure what parts of the mod are most liked.
If you make one from the ground up that will be amazing! There is many things i like about it this mod, from the buildingm the inerior but one thing that stick with me was the wine profession and the skill tree you can go with it.

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE MOD UPDATERS!!!!! you are all such amazing people for upholding the modding community in your own personal free time, and I am so proud of the entire community for your teamwork and hard work!! You are all such amazing people, and your kindness makes the world brighter every day!! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :blush: :blush: :blush: :heart: :hlevel: :heart: :hlevel: :heart: :hlevel: :heart: View attachment 20182
This is so precious 💙😅 Everyone is doing such a fantastic job.

I wish I could mod to help with the work load, but I can help test!

Kerosene

Tiller
Anyone able to do an unofficial update of Make Marlon Real?
The issue right now is can't gift anything and he doesn't show up in "Relationship" tab and the original modder has not logged in since last year
Seconding this! Apparently these two are also incompatible with the new version:
Make Gil real
Make Gunther real

All three of them don't show up in the social tab anymore and are non-giftable :(

Hexticide

Newcomer
i third this! despite the current immersive shane mod is somewhat usable, i encountered bugs with the mod including shane's pathfinding :( he gets frozen at the bus stop on the way home for me whenever he goes out. and with custom fixed dialogue being outdated as well, i'm assuming some of his dialogue are gone as well. would love if someone could configure this for 1.6!!! it just needs compatibility tweaks i think
I forth this! This mod fixes literally everything that bothers me about vanilla Shane post marriage and it's struggling to live rn :( some of the dialogue doesn't work from what I've seen so far and I can only imagine it'll get worse from here.

stewnewt

Newcomer
Hi, first time posting! I'd love to see an update to Kaya's Korea Blossom, it seems to be the only JA mod I can't get to work. Here is my SMAPI log with a bunch of red warnings regarding the mod at the very bottom. Thanks for any help!! I appreciate all the modders so much! <3