Unofficial mod updates

itskazziee

Farmhand
Aair was online this morning too! (Train, Garbage and Panning)
TotSC and Monster Clumps - Elfenlibelle has a lot of mods and was active as recent as this morning
Better Mix Seeds - Mod author said on 3/21/24 'Hi, it will be updated soon. Currently focusing on getting More Grass working then I'll start work on this one, thanks for your patience"
Better Workbench - Maybe can try Better Chest ? I actually am going to try this one out right now lol
Bush Bloom Mod - Author updated one of their mods this morning !
Community Bundle Item Tooltip - Have you ever tried UIInfoSuite ?
ChestEx - The mod author updater their other two mods this morning so there is hope !!!

ToxcsmWolf

Greenhorn
Last edited:

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
Started updating Mods myself, just finished the first one.

Added also a new option "Close all at once". If activ it's the defaultbehaciour to close all Coops/Barnswhen alle animals are inside. If noct activated it closes one by one if its buildings animals are inside.
You're an absolute star! This mod is so useful. Wish I knew how to update them myself, I'd be doing as many as I could. Perhaps it's time I learnt!

Edit to add: Strangely, it's still not working on the starter coop on the new farm type. I'm wondering if that one is listed differently in game or runs by different rules? I don't know how to look into it, unfortunately.

Last edited:

floofwolfe

Tiller
Hi,

Does Somebody update Move It?

A more recent mod that does some of this (mainly with crops and trees) is Crop Transplant, which is not yet updated for 1.6 but the mod author is active and working on it! You may have better luck keeping your eye on that one.

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
i would say he bugs out for me a few times now and then, and some of his modded dialogue has been replaced with vanilla (possibly) due to CFD being obsolete like i mentioned. personally i think its like a 70/30 success for me since he still kinda works, just not as perfectly anymore. but honestly if you dont think about it too hard you won't even notice, he still has modded dialogue you can get and all the fun other stuff! and i am in late game so yeah. just uh, don't get too surprised if he starts blair witching in a corner
some of the required mods are outdated, and I was getting errors when I tried to download and try the mod on 1.6, I assume you are continuing a prior save, so I wonder if i should just load the outdated mods and hopefully it will actually load correctly... was there a mod drop update here for Immersive Shane? I cant remember and there are 100+ pages to go through (but I will try to find it!)

LikeFrogs

Sodbuster
Festival of the Mundane is one of my all time favorites, would anyone be able to get it working for 1.6?

halwaffles

Greenhorn
Thanks to everyone for their hard work on updating mods here! I was wondering if anyone could please update the Custom Spouse Rooms (has been updated) mod? I like having Krobus as a roommate and another spouse at the same time. Without this mod I don't think I can really play on my singleplayer file that I've had for some years now. I also concur on the Festival of the Mundane and Stardew Aquarium mods. All help is appreciated!!!!!

Last edited:

shinymonobear

Greenhorn
Visible Fish ?? For Fishing Info Overlay. May not do everything that the other mod does but if there are specific features you are looking for maybe you could let me know and I could suggest some others.
I'll download Visible Fish for now, thank you!
What I like about Fishing Overlay is the percentages and the info on things you can hook that aren't fish (Trash, furniture, paintings and Golden Walnuts)

TimmyB358

Greenhorn
Made an account to ask if anyone know's of updates to, or alternatives of these two mods.
Omni-Tools & Wear More Rings

Omni-Tools is one of the best mods ever and I'm waiting to start a new farm and play 1.6 until this mod is working (or an alternative of).

Thanks in advance!

ToxcsmWolf

Greenhorn
Just updated three more :)

(Info: currently i just quickly update mods i need myself and i know what they (should) do)

Okay, seems im to slowwith this three mods:

Attachments

Last edited: