Unofficial mod updates

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
Just curious, have you tried the current version with 1.6 and had some limited success? I at the very least want to experience the end game content, which i never reached in my playthrough a few years ago. So if I can at least make it serviceably work on 1.6 ill take that over nothing.

i third this! despite the current immersive shane mod is somewhat usable, i encountered bugs with the mod including shane's pathfinding :( he gets frozen at the bus stop on the way home for me whenever he goes out. and with custom fixed dialogue being outdated as well, i'm assuming some of his dialogue are gone as well. would love if someone could configure this for 1.6!!! it just needs compatibility tweaks i think

pipedream420

Newcomer
I like Pause In Multiplayer for my co-op time mod, not sure if it's exactly what you want but there's been an unofficial update for it for 1.6 and may help you for now.
The thing I like most about Time Master is it has a bunch of options for multiplayer, specifically, how pause is handled. There's several different "Pause Modes":
Pause during multiplayer based on configurable conditions.
  • Any: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for any one player e.g. when any player is in a menu, talking to NPCs, or in an event.
  • All: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for all players.
  • Host: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for the host player.
  • Half: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for at least half of all players.
  • Majority: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for more than half of all players.
  • Fair: (default) Time will pause for all players when the time should pause for the player who has requested the least amount of pause time so far during the current day. (similar to 'auto' mode from the MultiPause mod)
And Time Speed Mode which changes the speed based on the setting and how many people are paused. The default setting is "Average" so if two players are playing and one is paused then the game is at half speed and if all are paused then the game is paused.

I have my Pause Mode set to All and Time Speed set to average.

But yeah, I haven't been able to find a time mode for multiplayer with options as robust as that. It really is a great mod and I hope someone can do an unofficial update. I probably won't play until there is any update or a fork. It's one of the few mods I don't really want to play without. All the others have been updated officially but this mod's author hasn't been online since summer last year so it's unknown if they'll ever update it. Thankfully the released a source code file and set the mod to GNU GPL 3.0 so hopefully some awesome genius out there will do any unoffical update.

Geor0

Newcomer
The thing I like most about Time Master is it has a bunch of options for multiplayer, specifically, how pause is handled. There's several different "Pause Modes":
Pause during multiplayer based on configurable conditions.
  • Any: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for any one player e.g. when any player is in a menu, talking to NPCs, or in an event.
  • All: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for all players.
  • Host: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for the host player.
  • Half: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for at least half of all players.
  • Majority: Time will pause for all players when time should pause for more than half of all players.
  • Fair: (default) Time will pause for all players when the time should pause for the player who has requested the least amount of pause time so far during the current day. (similar to 'auto' mode from the MultiPause mod)
And Time Speed Mode which changes the speed based on the setting and how many people are paused. The default setting is "Average" so if two players are playing and one is paused then the game is at half speed and if all are paused then the game is paused.

I have my Pause Mode set to All and Time Speed set to average.

But yeah, I haven't been able to find a time mode for multiplayer with options as robust as that. It really is a great mod and I hope someone can do an unofficial update. I probably won't play until there is any update or a fork. It's one of the few mods I don't really want to play without. All the others have been updated officially but this mod's author hasn't been online since summer last year so it's unknown if they'll ever update it. Thankfully the released a source code file and set the mod to GNU GPL 3.0 so hopefully some awesome genius out there will do any unoffical update.
Time Master is indeed the best and most complete option for this, its super nice. the mod-apocalipse made so many incredible mods break that probably wont ever be updated again because people keep giving alternatives but they dont notice the alternatives arent as good as these ones

stavanzer

Newcomer
Time Master is indeed the best and most complete option for this, its super nice. the mod-apocalipse made so many incredible mods break that probably wont ever be updated again because people keep giving alternatives but they dont notice the alternatives arent as good as these ones
Totally agree with this, please someone update Time Master to SDV 1.6.2 please!
Also Omni-tools & Multi Save by aedenthorn.

TokiroBR

Newcomer
Saddest thing ever, literally all my favorite C# mods broke

Mailbox Menu
Resource Storage
Better Crafting
Deluxe Journal - I read the comments mentioning To-Dew but it's not the same thing, Deluxe Journal is much better.
Pet Interaction - It would perfect with 1.6!
Moolah Money Mod
Help Wanted
Robin Work Hours
Bulk Animal Purchase
Custom Gift Limits
In-Game SMAPI Log Uploader
Wild Flowers
Playground Mod
Rented Tools
Custom Resource Clumps
Underground Secrets
Custom Ore Nodes
Part of the Community - Looks like it will be updated!

Khasara

Tiller
I would love to see an updated "Level Extender" Mod. I know that this one hasn't been worked on in a while, but it would make actions like repeatedly fighting Monsters day in and day out seem all the more worth it as you see your skills continue to climb to new levels!

I'll also second your request for an update to the Skill Prestige Mod :thumbsup:
I feel like this one is kinda what Skill Prestige was doing: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/174

pxlybius

Tiller
Just chiming in to say that it looks like a ton of custom farm map mods broke with the update. I've been unable to use Raccoon Meadows, my absolute favorite custom farm map for years now with this update and would love if it could be patched for 1.6.2! I tried to patch it myself but then my game wouldn't start so I'm not sure what to do.

In general, it looks like most people are reporting the same issue on other older custom farm maps that I was having with Raccoon Meadows, that being that leaving the farm from the right side towards the bus stop would get you stuck outside of the map/visible area, only unable to leave via warping, i.e. return scepter or the warps in CJB cheats menu. I've also seen the same complaint for Ultimate Farm, White Water farm, and others so it looks like it's not just this one.

Last edited:

itskazziee

Farmhand
Saddest thing ever, literally all my favorite C# mods broke

Mailbox Menu
Resource Storage
Better Crafting
Deluxe Journal - I read the comments mentioning To-Dew but it's not the same thing, Deluxe Journal is much better.
Pet Interaction - It would perfect with 1.6!
Moolah Money Mod
Help Wanted
Robin Work Hours
Bulk Animal Purchase
Custom Gift Limits
In-Game SMAPI Log Uploader
Wild Flowers
Playground Mod
Rented Tools
Custom Resource Clumps
Underground Secrets
Custom Ore Nodes
Part of the Community - Looks like it will be updated!
I'm sure you've seen but Erinthe aka adenthorn retired from modding. I tried to look at the coding and made some progress but my brain is just too small lol. Keep your eyes open or give it a go yourself!! They gave anyone the rights to update the code if you can!!

Arthzil

Newcomer
The key difference as far as I can tell is that Time Master is built with multiplayer in mind and has some great configuration options for multiplayer that as far as I can tell, no other time mod has.
well... TimeSpeed works in multiplayer and time is controlled by host player. Up to you :) at least it works :)