Unofficial mod updates

CircusSeal

Greenhorn
I know Expanded Preconditions Utility has been discussed on here before, but the only versions of it that I could find don't work.

gh0stashes

Newcomer
Would it be possible to give a new update to Convenient Chests? Users on the mod page are reporting that the unofficial patch breaks their games; chests and their contents disappear at random. I'm going to back up my file and test this myself to be sure, but as it stands the "craft from nearby chests" utility is also completely broken in the original mod as of the current game patch and I'd love to have that option back.

godeyes

Farmhand
i've seen a lot of people looking for yellog mods, and i thought i'd drop what i have here! i think at some point i had the farmhouse_tiles (since i have the walls + beds), but i must have frankensteined it with the OG files + deleted it before better alternatives came out orz...

*i have the wood buildings as well, but the file is too large rip

Attachments

Starblast16

Greenhorn
I've noticed that the unofficial Prestige patch for the Magic Skill mod doesn't work right. I've tried clicking ok in the prestige menu to prestige it but it doesn't work.

Caetikins

Farmhand
I don't know if anyone here can do this or not, but I would be grateful for forever if someone here knew how to and could possible turn Magica Trees into an AT mod/conversion? I want to be able to use multiple tree mods and this is one of my favorites, but I can't use it as it with my other favorites... Thank you in advance if anyone can do it, or already has it tucked away somewhere!

Cassialli

Tiller
Here's Reset Terrain Features 1.0.2 fixed for Stardew v1.5, uploaded with Mabel's permission. It's closed source, so this is based on decompiling the DLL, tweaking a few incompatible uses of enumerators, and recompiling it.
I used this mod to reset the bushes by Clint's, but now all the bushes in the town are shaking. Is there a fix for this?

Noodleboiby

Newcomer
Is there a way someone can update Trent's New Animals to the unofficial BFAV update? I'd post a link but the mod got taken down

flyingpantsu

Greenhorn
Can anyone help make an update for Fertilizer Anytime to fix the bug where the fertilizers are gone when the plants died whenever a new season come? It seems to stay that way even if i remove the mod. I've posted a comment about that in the mod page but the creator doesn't seem to be active since 2021

Miguelok9

Newcomer
Hello, I'm new, I need to know about the shiko NPC mod, I will be watching the forum weekly, what I want to know about shiko is if it is compatible with the NPC Jonh, my English is not very good and I tried to explain myself as best as I could, my apologies if you didn't understand me

meggiee

Sodbuster
Hello, I'm new, I need to know about the shiko NPC mod, I will be watching the forum weekly, what I want to know about shiko is if it is compatible with the NPC Jonh, my English is not very good and I tried to explain myself as best as I could, my apologies if you didn't understand me
Hello! If it can be useful to you, I have both shiko and john installed, and I haven't had any issue with compatibility with them!

Noodleboiby

Newcomer
Here's Prismatic Tools updated for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 and SMAPI 3.14 (see pull request).

Changes since unofficial.10 and unofficial.11:
  • Optimized tilesheet resizing.
  • Fixed invisible object sprites.

Maintenance notes:
  • I'm only keeping it compatible, I have no plans to add further improvements or fix preexisting bugs. Other modders are welcome to make further updates from this version though!
  • I don't watch this thread for replies, so feel free to ping me on Discord if you have any issues with the update.
Is there a way to make this compatible with MARGO?