Unofficial mod updates

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hey, is there a stack to nearby chests update for this year. I'm aware of the one in #94 but that's no compatible as of the 3.12.2 update of smapi. I suppose if it's not too much to ask if I could put in a request for an unofficial update for it? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1787
last one from dec 2020, on the Nexus users wrote that it didn't work.

Convenient Chests has the same feature. -> Unofficial update

Last edited:

GrunkleRex

Newcomer
I think the problem is essentially that the mod can not create its required json files during the booting process, however it's set to do so which results into it crashing.

this can be fixed by using an earlyer version of the fishing overhaul and following these steps:
Download this earlyer version of the mod: http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-22834
Boot up the game so it generates fish.json, fish Traits.json, treasure.json and the config.json
Close the game
remove all files except the 4 newly generated json files
place the updated mod files into the folder
edit the config and set "AllowFishOnAllFarms" to true (not sure if this is required for modfish but a user on nexus did this to add fishes to modded areas, also might wanna increase "HudMaxFishTypes" to like 20 or so, while you're at it)
boot up the game and load your save untill you're ingame.
equipt the fishing rod, tab out of the game and delete fish.json and fish Traits.json.
tab back into the game and press F5. this lets the mod recreate those files (which is the reason why it crashes during the boot, it seemingly has no issues creating them while the game is running) I'm running SVE + More Fish, and they both work. some of the SVE changes dont seem to work perfectly like catching ghostfish in the immersive farm area, but everything else works as usuall (more fish are capturable and show up in every area with their capture chance)
Hi, the fish.json and fish Traits.json files aren't generating for me. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

xChesirex

Newcomer
Hello! I tried asking in the Stardew discord is this mod ( Someone made an unofficial 1.4 update for it ) would still work in 1.5. If it can't, then I humbly request that you amazing mod makers make an unofficial update for me because I want to use it so bad ;; But I lack the skills and knowledge to do so myself.
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3071
https://www.moddrop.com/stardew-valley/mods/716314-standardized-krobus ( The 1.4 unofficial update requires it, but I also don't know if it works for 1.5 )

Corallize

Newcomer
H
XNB to CP (HELP)

I have a problem with a current hairstyle mod. I only have this png with me(Unpacked it using xnbcli) and I need help on making it a [CP] version. I've asked and read through the wikis but I still have 0 clues on how to type it in.

(I have the .png with me but I wont post it in until someone picks me/this up cus it's kinda embarrassing to ask hecc, If you want to waste your time helping me I can send u the png, thankies~ ♡ )
Aii do u still have the file?

Hey guys, the latest unofficial update for BFAV is working for all my animals except for any sheep variations like Trent's black sheep or Cel's varieties, can anyone help me out with a fix for it? I'm not getting any errors or anything, just all my sheep are the vanilla one

waffles

Farmhand
Hey guys, the latest unofficial update for BFAV is working for all my animals except for any sheep variations like Trent's black sheep or Cel's varieties, can anyone help me out with a fix for it? I'm not getting any errors or anything, just all my sheep are the vanilla one
unfortunately it looks like BFAV is the culprit. I've checked trent's page and looks like we have to wait for the new BFAV replacement

xC0C0A

Tiller
Anyone know if Platonymous plans on updating Platonymous Toolkit for Smapi 12.0 64-Bit? While it's compatible for SMAPI, it doesn't work for 64Bit.