SDV Various, random, odd Screenshots- possible spoilers.

Lew Zealand

Helper
is this for research purposes?
Yes, on the way to visit Mom with a new iPad and of course had to try SDV on it! And I reinstalled it on my phone after deleting it for a test. And, well, set up a new old decommissioned office laptop for home use. Turns out SDV runs just great on it!

…aaand I still have my recent save from December where I’m going to Date and Loved gift everyone in one day to see how many hearts I can get at once. The Beachy Keen Ostrich Track plan put that on the back burner for a bit.

Dating everyone on the same day is exactly how CA intended the game to work of course, it’s all about those hearts. Everyone will be super happy!

…mmmm? Yeah I upgraded the backpack to 36 slots. Could fit the entire bunny in there…

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
Yes, on the way to visit Mom with a new iPad and of course had to try SDV on it! And I reinstalled it on my phone after deleting it for a test. And, well, set up a new old decommissioned office laptop for home use. Turns out SDV runs just great on it!

…aaand I still have my recent save from December where I’m going to Date and Loved gift everyone in one day to see how many hearts I can get at once. The Beachy Keen Ostrich Track plan put that on the back burner for a bit.

Dating everyone on the same day is exactly how CA intended the game to work of course, it’s all about those hearts. Everyone will be super happy!

…mmmm? Yeah I upgraded the backpack to 36 slots. Could fit the entire bunny in there…
and this is for podcast/streaming purposes?

Lew Zealand

Helper
and this is for podcast/streaming purposes?
Naw, no way I could do that, I'm already overcommitted and lazy. Those don't go well together. Anyway I love WickedyChickady too much and she does Stardew Valley streaming and YouTube just perfectly already!

Are you doing this in an established save or a newer save?
This was an established save I started in December (at the terrible expense of my writing*) and very unusually for me I put off Bouquets as I was doing so many other things. But over the course of playing I realized that I would have 8 :heart: with the bachelors and bachelorettes pretty soon so decided that a max Hearts day would be in the offing. If I can plan things (ha!), I'll try to do this on another NPC's birthday to get more Loved gift :heart: from them.

Such a shameless :heart: farmer...

*I was getting some writing burnout by Dec and hadn't played the game for half a year, so kinda needed a recharge but eh... swung that pendulum wayyy too much the other way with 50 hours in that save and many more in Beachy Keen since then. Trying to get back on the horse but that nag is a wiggly steed. This week should prove to have some more stable writing time. And that drawing is still in the offing, too...

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
Picture it: Zuzu City, The family Joja is wresting power from the people. Joe Joja runs for president and wins. Joanne Joja buys up all the cosmetic and cleaning chains in the world. Joey Joja is in a Jojafia which carries out all sorts of nefarious criminal activities and his sister Josephine Joja (Jojo Joja) has Morris her lapdog snatching up rural properties everywhere. Enter the heros, farmers, from all realties unite to fight the forces of Family Joja and their plan to take over the world.
this is not to be continued it's just because I got a kick out of listing the family members names.

Lew Zealand

Helper
get it... like Galaxy sword?
Thank you for this hint :heart: as I knew there was something there, but the ideas were bonking off my head like a golf ball in a bathtub. I'm a bit under the weather today, that's totally my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

and Abigail with a sword!
I don't know how I forgot this one and while I'm quite aware of the now defunct SDV Forum Cult of Abigail which dissipated about a year ago, I do have to admit that the Abby pin is very much the best. Not a surprise that the only 4-pack sold out is the one containing Abby...

Lew Zealand

Helper
oh am I fashionably late to the cult?
Perhaps just a teensy bit... :abigail: The opinions were so strong that, while at the time I had only played only one save in SDV, it was clear I needed to start a second save just to marry Abigail to experience what all the fuss was about. I believe it was centered around gamer girl and Bomb gifts at one point, until some insolent person mentioned that Maru also gives Bombs. Of course this was dismissed outright as Maru already had the advantage of glasses (there's a chance that was my opinion only). Unfortunately for Abby I also chose the Hilltop Farm and while the buzz about Abby was spot on, especially after the 14 :heart: events were added, that blasted Farm map is evil. So I edited my save back to the Standard Farm and mangled everything up for over a year.

That save was recently rescued and fixed but, unfortunately for Abby and BobbiAbby, BobbiHaley on Beachy Keen is still in the midst of Ostrich editing, and a future BobbiElliott on my December farm is ramping up to the the one-day speed-datingfest, and Bobbi????!? on the Fanfic Farm are already about 2 Bobbis too many.

BobbiAbby will have their time, but not quite yet.

You're welcome and I hope you get above the weather soon.

FairyRing

Farmer
Perhaps just a teensy bit... :abigail: The opinions were so strong that, while at the time I had only played only one save in SDV, it was clear I needed to start a second save just to marry Abigail to experience what all the fuss was about. I believe it was centered around gamer girl and Bomb gifts at one point, until some insolent person mentioned that Maru also gives Bombs. Of course this was dismissed outright as Maru already had the advantage of glasses (there's a chance that was my opinion only)
Well I started playing 2 years behinds as well which I am fine with missing the cacophony of the other team Abbiers. I noticed that even in articles about the NPCs they would list she plays video games, give bombs and that's why she was the best. Not necessarily why I am on team Abby. Have you seen Maru without her glasses yet?