Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

luanzk

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Xiaomi 11T pro Android 12
Details of your issue: I'm on version 1.5.6.35. I have two issues to report. One is about duplicating items when you have a full stash, you can do this unlimitedly with any item. this is very serious. The other one is about the slingshot, I can't aim properly with the action buttons turned on. It's working in automatic attack mode, but when I turn it on, it always aims wrong or "pulls somewhere". this is really messing up mining. Please watch this about fast duplication, it will ruin someone's gameplay
Screenshots/video: this is the slingshot

Here the duplication

Cadaius

Newcomer
Latest update. Ipad pro 11”in(3rd gen). not game breaking, just major QoL. Used to be able to have PiP(picture in picture) overlay while playing stardew valley without issue on image and audio processing. Now IOS is conflicted on dominant audio source and freezes app that is the non dominant audio(freezing includes all images in addition to sounds)

krobusisking

Greenhorn
Hi,

I have an LG V50 ThinQ.

When I complete the volcano on Ginger Island, then go back to the farm and go to bed to save, it crashes and doesn't save. This is loading from the start menu (not an emergency start). This happened twice, but saving doesn't seem to be an issue if I complete only part of the volcano or for any other days. It starts me back on an emergency save near the beginning of that day.

ETA: It just did the same thing with a day where I didn't go to the island, so maybe I'm not sure if there's a specific trigger. It saves some times and not others.

Loving the update overal! Thanks!

Last edited:

Horsegrl

Greenhorn
New bug on iPad Pro running version 1.5.6.35 on iOS 16. The app crashes every time I sleep. This happens when trying to sleep on both the farm and Ginger Island. This happens regardless of the actions I perform during the day. I cannot play the game at this point because of this particular bug.

Arpegious

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A12 -Android 12 ver.

Details of your issue: the game crashes when I (farmer) go to spleep and the game tries to load te screen showing the earnings for the day but it only shows a black screen and then the game crashes.

Screenshots/video: Video

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I did both loading my game through the load game menu and the emergemcy load and the same crash happens at the same moment of the game.

Also, I upadted the game with the last patch that was upated on 01/10 but the crash error persist.

Backen00

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 12
Issue: characters appear in random places where they shouldn’t be. Gus is for example in his room when he should be behind the bar or Abigail is in between rooms at the saloon instead by the pool table. I can sometimes interact with them and sometimes not. Some characters also disappeared and aren’t where they are supposed to be. No one was for example at Pierre’s store when they were suppose to exercise and I can’t find Evelyn anywhere.
It has happened before but then it was late and I put my character to bed and it was fixed the next day but now it has started again. I tried closing the game and reopened it but it still doesn’t work.
Screenshots:
E90B9978-B0E9-43D3-BC25-ACF448FE7DC2.png
4A4FD05E-6830-4208-9032-1BF30FDDC275.jpeg
ACBE1294-034D-4037-8CD9-477D129B6C42.png

LuckyShepherd

Greenhorn
I can't move my 80 hardwood into Robin's stockpile. I made sure to "gather" the 80 hardwood and not just try moving previously stored hardwood over. I'm using an iPad Air 2. I've tried to drag and drop, and I've tried to tap the hardwood then an empty space in the stockpile. I can't even select the hardwood and get the red outline box around the hardwood .I can't get anything to work.

Osilus

Newcomer
Hello everyone

I'm playing on my Samsung Galaxy A72 and I discovered a bug after I've downloaded the 1.5 Update for Stardew Valley.
Basically whenever I enter a shop, look at the furniture catalogue, take a look at the calendar, check my fish pond, etc.. I'm not able to exit the menu. This was no problem a few days ago since I always got out by trying to press the exit button and quickly select a random inventory slot. Today I wanted to decorate my hut in Ginger Island with the furniture catalogue. The same bug appeared but now I was stuck with the furniture menu. I tried to exit the menu the same way I always used to get out, but it didn't work. :frown: I was forced to exit the game but luckily I didn't lost much progress. :smile:

Does anyone have a solution for this bug since it's getting a little frustrating :hmm:

drigsxzx

Newcomer
Celular: Galaxy A02
Quando jogo por cerca de 10 minutos o jogo simplesmente fecha e fica muito difícil entrar nele depois, pois até mesmo antes de iniciar a gameplay ele fecha instantaneamente. Já tentei desinstalar e instalar várias vezes e nada muda :(

Jjjjjasdfgh

Newcomer
ipad air4

Robin's ProjectHey! I have an idea for a new style of bed, but I'll need 80 hardwood to make it happen. Can anyone help? -Robin

I cannot put any Hardwood into Robin's lumber pile.

tina rosa

Newcomer
Tipo de telefone: samsung j4 core
Detalhes do seu problema: Quando eu baixei a atualização 1.5 quando abre o jogo fica dando tela preta
Não importa que faça o problema contínuo

Jamia

Greenhorn
Same Issue. I can get to this point but can’t select the hardwood or move it. Tried just holding 80 pieces but it didn’t make a difference.
issue
91061900-96B1-4EB0-8648-BF9CB136ACBA.png

Betulishere

Newcomer
Oyunu kurduğumda oyun açılmıyor stop hatası veriyor ve hiçbir şekilde oyuna giremiyorum. Bu hata güncellemeden önce yoktu, lütfen yardım edin. Telefon markam: Lenevo Moto

DemOilers

Newcomer
Type of phone: LG L455DL - Android version 10
Details of your issue: Cannot do file transfer/allow permissions. App either crashes or gets stuck in a loop whenever I try to allow permissions for the file transfer. I even tried creating a 'Stardew Valley' folder to try to jump start the process and it didn't help.
Process:
Open app, get 'one time transfer screen', click 'ok'
Get downloads screen, click 'allow access', get 'allow access screen', click allow
App goes back to migration screen or crashes.

Have tried restarting phone several times, with no success.

So hi
Im so very thankful for the update and all
But i have a really huge problem
The game crashes in the loading screen i tried clearing data and restarting my phone multiple times but it doesn't work

This phone is old its running Android 5.1
It's a samsung phone
Can't provide screenshots because it just crashes in the loading screen in the screen where the new and load options appear

I hope u can fix this=)(=
Mine has been doing the same thing. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and after the most recent update, it keeps crashing after my character goes to bed. I even tried letting her stay up til 2am, and the game crashed again. I am loving the new update as a whole, even tho the tool bar is small, same with the text boxes.

Lez

Newcomer
Hi! I hope this is the right place. I have a moto E6 and it was doing fine, with all the mentioned glitches. But now sleeping (wether by bed or by passing out) immediately shuts off the game. Installed the newest patch, didn't help. It makes it unplayable :,,(( (no screenshots since I can't capture it crashing, but I'm married to Emily and have the orange cat if this helps.)

agent177

Newcomer
Device: iPad Pro

Many of the issues I've been having were fixed by recent patches, but I've noticed 2 additional small bugs/annoyances:
- I can't remember if this was always the case, but music no longer plays persistently. It begins to play at the start of the day then stops after a few minutes, and then I play the rest of the day in silence. Music sometimes reappears if I enter a new area/shop.
- I'm no longer able to zoom out and scan the area I'm in. I can zoom out ok, but the screen is locked in placed - I think previously I was able to explore the area more.

They

Greenhorn
HÁ UM BUG TERRÍVEL em relação a "sensibilidade" dos NPCs, estou namorando o Sebastian, e já tenho 11 CORAÇÕES com ele, mas, ATÉ AGORA, ele não desenvolveu NENHUMA FALA sobre namoro. ele, já tentei mas NADA acontece, gostaria de poder ter diálogos Couple com ele, mas como esse bug atrapalhou, resolvi esperar até que se resolver, então não vou mexer no jogo até lá, (meu celular é um Moto E7)

RascalFarms

Newcomer
Can't move items from inventory to recycling bin (Linus mission)

Hi, I'm running 1.5.6 version on iPad 9. I'm trying to move trash to the recycling bin to complete Linus mission but nothing happens when I click on items.

View attachment 13239View attachment 13240
I am having this same issue. I am playing on iPad Air 4th gen. I only have 2 days left to deposit my trash from fishing into the recycling bin behind the train station. And I just installed the latest update and restarted.

annian6

Newcomer
Can you repair the simplified Chinese, including the setting interface and other places that have not been changed to Chinese