New 1.6 update teaser Tweet from CA today

Njin

Planter
Another teaser Tweet!
That's cool .. I'm picking up on a new currency for the new Items, I like that.. It's nice to know you can't just buy all the new stuff with current qi coins and gold.. Gotta do the new stuff to get the new goodies.. I haven't checked that twitter in a minute...Thanks for share :)

nicodeux

Farmer
Another teaser Tweet!

Got any thoughts? I do but am collating them...

Pic for those who can't see the preview:

View attachment 17276
Thank you very much for sharing! I no longer have access to Twitter with all the recent changes that occured to the plateform.

Regarding this tweet from ConcernedApe, I have at least one thought for it, but it breaks my heart (at least the heart of the vast majority of my farmers). :morris:
I doubt this will help the parrots to get more love from players, though ! :grin:

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
i hope the update will help the xbox catch fish. i finally got to level 3 and bought the fiberglass pole. when trying to catch at the beach the fish jumps up three quarters of the way and buy the time i get the green bar there the time has run out. and if i gewt the green bar there the fish jumps down and then it takes a long time for the green bar to drop. there is no way to move the green bar down except for letting it drop by itself. maybe i don't know a way to drop it more??? other than fishing i am having fun... do i havew to complete the community center to advance for the movie stuff?