Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Tynebank

Newcomer
Huawei P30 Pro
App up to date as of the 13th Jan

2 issues:

• Wall sconces not available in the furniture catalogue

• When handing items in to Professor Snail, if you have more than one of the item in your inventory, you lose the duplicates after donating the first. I couldn't capture an image unfortunately, but when tapping on the item to be donated, and then tapping the slot in which it fits, the item gets added as expected, but you can then see on screen an image of the fossil you are donating 'hovering' near to the slot you've just tapped, as if I was dragging and holding an item with a mouse (Which of course I'm not). Any attempt to re-tap the item back in to your inventory fails, and leaving the donation screen then causes you to lose the duplicates.

Tynebank

Newcomer
Huawei P30 Pro
App up to date as of Jan 13th

Combat with auto-combat enabled. In 1.4 if I was is need of refilling my health I could select a food item and eat it easily and quickly then re-select my weapon and get back to combat. Now, in 1.5 I can select my food, but another attack from a mob will cause my food to be deselected and replaced with my weapon. This is a 'big' change in behaviour against 1.4 and has nearly killed me a few times already!

I don't suppose this could be looked at? Happy to provide more info if more is needed.

QuietSmiles

Newcomer
Type of device: iPad (4), iPadOS most recent version, I think most recent version of the game
Details of your issue: I can’t put items in the boxes for any of the bulletin board quests (Tried Pierre’s Produce and Robin’s Request). I have the items in my inventory, but when I pull up the screen it just won’t let me click on them to add to the box.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-daywherever you left off)? it’s been an issue with both. I’ve tried restarting multiple times.

Attachments

Last edited:
I can place stuff outside of my house. When I do, you can’t see it anymore, but you can still pick it back up. (house level 2, married to Leah)
48717539-612B-4639-BAD2-8D22AD7A8F13.jpg

Gui

Newcomer
Bug -> Game crashes after talk with npcs
Samsung M13
Sometimes when i talk with some npcs, my game crashes , in emergency load or waking up in the bed

waffotaa

Newcomer
XIAOMI Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g

An abusable bug for the early stages of the game, where you can use the inventory slots that you currently have not purchased yet by simply filling your inventory full then tapping the items into your inventory. Please do check the images, thanks!

Attachments

lisenkadokter

Greenhorn
Game v1.5.6 build 35
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.2

Still the same problem of not being able to complete the special order quests, “Juicy Bugs Wanted!” You can open and close interface but not move the items.

View attachment 13725
I'm having the same issue with board and Qi quests - I have collected or harvested the items but cannot deposit them in the boxes at Pierre, Willy and the Walnut room

Mischief

Newcomer
Type of phone: Xiaomi Poco F3, android 12

Details of your issue:
1. I have already posted this before and thought it was just a one time thing, but lost book obtained from fishing stores in backpack. As seen in image (1) below i already have 4 lost books in storage.

2. Rewards in community center and library when clicked, stores in the last storage box of backpack even though it's half empty. I've had two skeleton rewards from library i think because of this.

Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_2023-01-14-02-39-12-219_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-12-10-24-35-669_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Other Relevant Info: Game ver is 1.5.6 build 36.

anny23

Newcomer
Moto g power

The fishing is impossible now. The bar lags so bad it has made it impossible to actually catch anything.

umpfelmumpf

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad mini 6th generation, iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: in the museum, when selecting items to donate, the inventory is shifty and half-transparent and all over the place.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? - regular day, started through the load menu, it happened every time ever since loading 1.5 and its updates, currently on 1.5.6.35
1CB77EAA-DF77-4EA8-962D-827DCD1A8608.png

Sodabones

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad (8th gen)
Details of your issue: Whenever I load my farm, the toolbar size becomes smaller than what I set it to and the bar from the settings does not accurately reflect that until I adjust it slightly and then it becomes the intended size again.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)

Teléfono: Motorola one fusión
Problema: al actualizar a la versión 1.5 y una vez que ya moví los archivos como se sugiere para conservar las partidas de la versión anterior a la carpeta Data/com.chuck/files/saves, se me crashea el juego y en lugar de abrir la partida vuelve al menú.
Capturas de los archivos ya copiados a la nueva localización como lo pide de forma manual:

Attachments

Laddu

Greenhorn
Hey everyone, another update is incoming and should roll out to you soon if you don't have it yet. Please keep this in mind for future reports.

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finising text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices
Reminder

Waiting for crash fix at start of game
still same issue in 1.5.6.36

Game crashes the moment clicked over new or load

Samsung s5 android 8.1

Chinapaige

Greenhorn
For people who are still having the issue placing things in the boxes for the large quests (Robin’s wood, Gus’s eggs etc) I was able to get it to work if I place the item in the top and right most slot from my inventory. From there I can click on the item and it will go into their inventory, but only from that slot. Hopefully this can help some people while we are waiting for a fix!

gk021

Greenhorn
you guys just keep repeating problems at this point. for the love of god just have some patience they know about all of this already, just relax omg

TracyBucks

Greenhorn
For people who are still having the issue placing things in the boxes for the large quests (Robin’s wood, Gus’s eggs etc) I was able to get it to work if I place the item in the top and right most slot from my inventory. From there I can click on the item and it will go into their inventory, but only from that slot. Hopefully this can help some people while we are waiting for a fix!
I tried that and just tried again and this trick doesn’t seem to be working for me on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch gen 5. :( I tried every slot but none of them work for me.